Blindme

Hotkeys

I am sorry to make this post but I ended up in parts of the net that where speaking Klingon.

Love to use hotkeys but they do not work on Firefox at all. On chrome I ran into a issue lately around the same time captchas started causing me headaches.

When I hit the spacebar my screen will scroll every third or so bet, you scroll to much and the next roll does not take. Looking around the web I could not find a good answer for this issue and it seems quite common. Any tips on how to change my spacebar or how to eliminate the issue of the browser scrolling during rolls?

P.s I searched and only found people talking about some chat issue with hotkeys.

So just ignore the spacebar. Might have to do that, its getting worse and next step might be clearing my cache and cookies to see if its some how a memory issue for clicking.

Edit:

@xMossx Thanks for that tip its a great workaround,just need to figure how to speed up my mouse clicks.

Edited by Blindme

On 11/18/2017 at 01:32, Blindme said:

I am sorry to make this post but I ended up in parts of the net that where speaking Klingon.

Love to use hotkeys but they do not work on Firefox at all. On chrome I ran into a issue lately around the same time captchas started causing me headaches.

When I hit the spacebar my screen will scroll every third or so bet, you scroll to much and the next roll does not take. Looking around the web I could not find a good answer for this issue and it seems quite common. Any tips on how to change my spacebar or how to eliminate the issue of the browser scrolling during rolls?

P.s I searched and only found people talking about some chat issue with hotkeys.

Had the same problem as well. Was using hotkeys I was pressing so fast the amount should be x2 only but sometimes it multiplies to x4 with just one click. haha xD

33 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Had the same problem as well. Was using hotkeys I was pressing so fast the amount should be x2 only but sometimes it multiplies to x4 with just one click. haha xD

Spacebar works that way, if you have something highlighted with your mouse and you press spacebar, it will do that action. For example, if you last clicked on x2 and your mouse is still on x2 and when you press the spacebar it will multiply your bet x2 again. This only goes if your mouse cursor is on that button, moving. If it stands still, it should not work. 

Edit: I think there is a way to disable spacebar as your browser hotkey, not sure. Google it. :) 

5 hours ago, Milan said:

Spacebar works that way, if you have something highlighted with your mouse and you press spacebar, it will do that action. For example, if you last clicked on x2 and your mouse is still on x2 and when you press the spacebar it will multiply your bet x2 again. This only goes if your mouse cursor is on that button, moving. If it stands still, it should not work. 

Edit: I think there is a way to disable spacebar as your browser hotkey, not sure. Google it. :) 

hehe im so noob :) Thank you for answering my query:) Will surely check google later 

4 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

hehe im so noob :) Thank you for answering my query:) Will surely check google later 

I be more noob! Now I realize why my account would be going up so much when I left it on 2x!:D

@Milan Thanks for help. Whats with those two accounts that come up when I type your name: "Milan did you like me?" and the more sinister one that I shall not name! Think some one is stalking you.:ph34r:

3 hours ago, Blindme said:

I be more noob! Now I realize why my account would be going up so much when I left it on 2x!:D

@Milan Thanks for help. Whats with those two accounts that come up when I type your name: "Milan did you like me?" and the more sinister one that I shall not name! Think some one is stalking you.:ph34r:

hahaah lol! you like milan? wow that is nice?