chichi

How to earn satoshi

Depends where you are from, you could do surveys that tend to payout daily or weekly. That seems to be best way to get .001 btc in a short period.

Faucets and giveaways tend to have restrictions or small payouts that waste your time. Most of the people will post links here with referral links, thats how some make money.

Used to be decent poker freerolls to get a roll up but cheats have made that near impossible.

29 minutes ago, chichi said:

hello everyone, i am new member so happy to be with everyone, please show me good places to earn satoshi? thank

The best way to earn something is to work for it. 

However in crypto you can invest and also try trading to earn money. Trading is simple - buy low and sell high. Trade bitcoins, altcoins for fiat and so on. Just dont buy some shitcoin - which is a mistake that newbies often do.

Other than that faucets are a waste of time - if you ask me. 

If i dont wrong, you are from Viet Nam. And I know one forum for earning satoshie is very famous at our community : mmo4me... You can find out some case to earn here. Many script and many way to earning. xD. Welcome to primedice ( remember, dont use vietnamese on your post, u can get banned and misunderstood)

20 hours ago, chichi said:

hello everyone, i am new member so happy to be with everyone, please show me good places to earn satoshi? thank

You can learn about lots of websites to earn free satoshis here : https://forum.primedice.com/forum/other-websites/?id=53

Ps: it's a shame nobody give you the link to that section before :P

On 18/11/2017 at 17:23, MrKnight8686 said:

Nếu tôi không sai, bạn đến từ Việt Nam. Và tôi biết một diễn đàn để kiếm được satoshie rất nổi tiếng tại cộng đồng của chúng tôi: mmo4me ... Bạn có thể tìm ra một số trường hợp để kiếm được ở đây. Nhiều kịch bản và nhiều cách để kiếm tiền. xD. Chào mừng bạn đến với Primedice (nhớ, không sử dụng tiếng Việt trên bài của bạn, bạn có thể bị cấm và hiểu lầm)

THANK YOU

There are free faucet sites. But that is just something you can do next to other things. Its not like it will make you rich real fast. Its just a little money that you can collect for free. Making the "real" money is gambling, bounties, good giveaways, work or displaying advert on your webpage (if you have one and enough visitors).

2 hours ago, MegaBetzZz said:

typing here 100k is not bad to climb on primedice or you can Deposit not bad but for beginners a crane is the best option.

what do you mean by a crane is the best option?

3 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

что вы подразумеваете под краном, это лучший вариант?

the best option for beginners is a crane because it is not experienced of people being unaware of how to play will drain by far. Therefore, for the study itself, and website the best option is captcha.

1 hour ago, MegaBetzZz said:

the best option for beginners is a crane because it is not experienced of people being unaware of how to play will drain by far. Therefore, for the study itself, and website the best option is captcha.

if I understand you properly, in my understanding craning me to use faucet to test the site and deposit after having the knowledge about how the site works.

1 minute ago, Dboyeric said:

если я правильно вас понимаю, в моем понимании, выкрадывая меня, чтобы использовать кран для проверки сайта и внесения депозита после получения информации о том, как работает сайт.

you correctly understood everything I wanted to convey their thoughts. But once the Deposit is savagery and greed)

1 hour ago, MegaBetzZz said:

you correctly understood everything I wanted to convey their thoughts. But once the Deposit is savagery and greed)

greed is just the problem gamblers are facing