marinjp

Why was i permanently muted?

Hi support,

I just want to know why my Prime Dice account Permanently muted, i have just tried to be part of this community and have fun, i have not done anything wrong? can I at least have an explanation of why i was muted?

Let me guess - you were trying to get some rains? By begging in the chat? That what 99% of the people get muted in the chat for. When you join the chat there is a certain decorum that you must maintain. Read the rules that are posted by the fellow people in the chat and never beg.

I believe it was begging. However the support team can clear this doubt for you about what the exact reason is for perm-mute.

Thanks Chief, I understand the part of begging and that is not allowed, but I was not even in the chat, I went to to sleep, and today when I tried to chat, i was perm-muted, that is why I want to an explanation, to understand what really happened

Hi Katarina, Thanks for replying, i already tried using the Help button on the site, but when I end the message i get this message: "Something in the server broke!" and nothing happens.

is there any other way to contactlive support?

Have seen more new players having what look to be new restrictions, any tip on what to tell them to do? Have just been guessing at the reasons so far and sometimes I feel bad for pointing out that they have barely rolled but are soft peddling in chat. 

@maverick528 Swing by the swamp sometime, its a bit musky in chat without you.

Let me guess, Too many Faucets you got and you are perminatly muted just like me. I just did that because if its not allowed there should be a sign or alarm to make the case clear...

1 hour ago, FarSeeR said:

Let me guess, Too many Faucets you got and you are perminatly muted just like me. I just did that because if its not allowed there should be a sign or alarm to make the case clear...

Its written in the rules that faucet abuse is something that can get you banned. Leaving it to their judgement seems to be best outcome due to the hours most of them spend in a shift and knowing who is active or not.  It seems like they got let a lot go and are now enforcing it due to abuse getting out of hand. Its pretty obvious that its a issue when you pull stats up and see people that have been here for months with less than .005 wagers.

1 hour ago, Blindme said:

Its written in the rules that faucet abuse is something that can get you banned. Leaving it to their judgement seems to be best outcome due to the hours most of them spend in a shift and knowing who is active or not.  It seems like they got let a lot go and are now enforcing it due to abuse getting out of hand. Its pretty obvious that its a issue when you pull stats up and see people that have been here for months with less than .005 wagers.

Whatever dude, there should be a limit for users to have access to faucets and when you reach the limit there should be sign. Nobody counts how many time he or she used the faucet.

19 hours ago, FarSeeR said:

Whatever dude, there should be a limit for users to have access to faucets and when you reach the limit there should be sign. Nobody counts how many time he or she used the faucet.

Like I said its clear who is abusing the faucet and when some one has only risked 10K it very clear that they are just farming the faucet, as a example.B|

I can understand some one hitting faucet limit once in a while but daily shows you are working the system. Its not there for a handout, its for people to learn how to play or kill time between deposits. To answer the limit aspect, it used to be 50 but there have been changes as of late that suggest you do not want to do that anymore. 

Site attracts to many freeloaders and it takes away from people that actually deposit and play, an example would be Hungergames having to change the requirements.

Just deposit and you will not look like you are a leech on the site, pretty easy change up.

System now automatically catches up all who solely use faucet without depositing at all. Faucet is and always will be available to the regular depositors, as @Blindme already explained above - to kill time between depos, test a new strategy, for a newcomers to try out the site, and yes, you can hit big even with it, not an uncommon thing to happen, you can withdraw if you reach the minimal withdrawal amount with it, of course. 

Closing this one cause it is solved, user already contacted us on support and was explained the mute reason and approach to solve it ;) 

Thank you for your contribution, all! :D