AHCareP

Full decay Bitcoin

In recent years, bitcoin has risen to a peak price ($ 7,600) and began to take a position, the other began to fall Here already somewhere near to 6000 $

I myself want that in the new year bitcoin fell to $ 3000 as a New Year's discount ? and I would like to buy bitcoin)

And how do you look at this?)

Personally I think it will go back up in price as people start forgetting about the SegWit2x hard fork. I think a lot of people ended up selling thinking the worst was coming right after the cancellation of the HF, but things are slowly starting to stabilize again. Very slowly, but I think we'll start to see it go back up here shortly. It went down as far as $5900 yesterday, but its been hovering around 6350-6500 today. I guess time will tell! IMO, you should hold onto your BTC though at least for a few months.

38 minutes ago, AHCareP said:

In recent years, bitcoin has risen to a peak price ($ 7,600) and began to take a position, the other began to fall Here already somewhere near to 6000 $

I myself want that in the new year bitcoin fell to $ 3000 as a New Year's discount ? and I would like to buy bitcoin)

And how do you look at this?)

It is a good time to buy bitcoin. It seems that the FUD that was pumping BCH is still going on but BTC is rising again. This growth is healthy in my opinion. The pump before the fork was unhealthy as a fall was imminent at any moment.

On 11/14/2017 at 02:38, UltraChief said:

It is a good time to buy bitcoin. It seems that the FUD that was pumping BCH is still going on but BTC is rising again. This growth is healthy in my opinion. The pump before the fork was unhealthy as a fall was imminent at any moment.

Yeah I guess bitcoin is never will never gonna go down under 4k or 3k again, but still to buy bitcoin at the current price? it a bit *** xD

4 hours ago, Zephiera said:

I wish I can buy bitcoin so I can relate to forecasts by the PD community :/. My sister has an idea about btc and she said she should've bought when it was still affordable.

Yeah a lot of people has prediction in btc, but they did not invest on it :( now it is going to 10k :)

On 11/17/2017 at 03:25, Ssociety said:

Yeah a lot of people has prediction in btc, but they did not invest on it :( now it is going to 10k :)

If only I can invest now before it makes a gazillion haha ?

4 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

I no longer wish for a price drop. Im hoping for a great increase that even a faucet can get you a meal :D

faucet = meal ? ? oh yeah! ?

On 11/16/2017 at 15:44, Zephiera said:

I wish I can buy bitcoin so I can relate to forecasts by the PD community :/. My sister has an idea about btc and she said she should've bought when it was still affordable.

Yeah lot of us regret that, not buying when it was affordable