Darko

Football/Soccer Picks

9 minutes ago, Darko said:

As it says in the title this is where you can post your picks. We can exchange info's and opinions and of course, try to win some money. :)

Im here

image.thumb.png.19ce80903a2837e4fb5c66e3e17b0c92.png

and here is my team.image.thumb.png.82facae00c5bd0e4657a2357f8f48f70.png

image.thumb.png.b98197341a0caaa5762a9900f79a19b6.png

Football is a sport that is full of fun and brings many benefits to human health as well as to avoid the risk from weight problems. Football helps you to be healthy, against common diseases as well as chronic diseases. The best thing is that football is the cheapest and closest to nature exercise, especially good for overweight people. In addition, soccer is better than running or weight training. Football is considered to be the most ideal sport in exercising health, strength, endurance and even concentration.   <3 

On 13/11/2017 at 16:02, Darko said:

As it says in the title this is where you can post your picks. We can exchange info's and opinions and of course, try to win some money. :)

It seems they do not need your money :( only me and @katrok88 excited about it 

6 hours ago, badguy69 said:

It seems they do not need your money :( only me and @katrok88 excited about it 

Football/Soccer Picks ==>>> this words to make me upload pict badguy,,,, i don't see word about money :D hahahahaa..... but i need money in real life.... :D ahhaha GL bro,,,,

On 16/11/2017 at 12:54, MrKnight8686 said:

Even though Botafogo (RJ) has been unstable lately, the match against Atletico Clube Goianiense is weakness, Botafogo is likely to win at least one goal far away in this match. This match
Predictions and choices: Over 2.75 and Botafogo -1

Dafuq of Botafogo. Only win 2.75 :(. I till take one match after..

Wasn't more lucky than you @Darko one right guess and 2 false.

For today :

• US Biskra-Hussein Dey (Tunisia)
  • Pescara-Pro Vercelli (Italia)
  • Wolfsburg-Fribourg (Germany)
  • Mayence-Cologne (Germany)

Nice payout at 8.9x for an combo of 4 victories at home. Not that i bet too much on it (2€ ^^), just trying to build a little balance there.

Weekend is almost over, was busy with some Black Friday stuff. I will bet and watch later the French League 1 game between MONACO and PSG with a 1.44 for PSG WIN and the Spanish game between VALENCIA and BARCELONA with a 1.57 Barca WIN on a combo bet for 2.26 ODDS . 

2 minutes ago, Kargai said:

Oh thanks, didn't think to check before i saw your post :) 

8.33x, a nice little bankroll made for the next ones ;)

How much do you usually bet ? or it depends on the multiplier ? Also you don't bet on the big teams ? :D I hope i will win tonights combo with PSG and Barca.

1 hour ago, daemon7777 said:

How much do you usually bet ? or it depends on the multiplier ? Also you don't bet on the big teams ? :D I hope i will win tonights combo with PSG and Barca.

I almost never bet on soccer, i'm more involve in NBA.

But sometimes i like to bet on it since the bookmakers (at least in France) are not that good for choosing their payout on "small" championships like Cyprus, Poland, Belarus, Wales, Tunisia, Serie B, ... so when I see some "safe" games i bet on them ;) 

I'm not a big better, it's mostly for fun with friends so usually between 2 to 20 €, a dozen time a week.