Dan

Found this on Bitcoin Talk

17 hours ago, Dan said:

Hi Guys,

Found this on bitcointalk the other day. I noticed a few of you were there when it happened. How crazy good is this!?!? I'm so jealous.

WTF,He realy won 3 BTC D=

I am shocked)Big luck)

Was unable to find this thread on bitcointalk or in a google search. Wanted to look into some aspects that did not make sense to me, but some people do things differently.

Can you give us a link to thread on bitcointalk?

8 hours ago, Blindme said:

Was unable to find this thread on bitcointalk or in a google search. Wanted to look into some aspects that did not make sense to me, but some people do things differently.

Can you give us a link to thread on bitcointalk?

Its literally on the second last page of primedice bitcoin talk topic. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208986.msg24424349#msg24424349

11 hours ago, Dan said:

Its literally on the second last page of primedice bitcoin talk topic. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208986.msg24424349#msg24424349

I have to get better at searching things out, I just took the title of video and pasted it into google and bitcointalk. Presumed the video would be a stand alone topic and not in the PD thread.

Thanks for the link though it makes it even more interesting that the player was asking so many questions, it looks like such a lark to even have been rolling.

2 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

This is insane! And man, his reaction was just like he won a candy. Id be wrecking my house if that was me xD

yeah, that what I thought. he seemed pretty calm. and, especially, when he lost 2 btc he was like "okay. that sucked" as if was no big deal

6 hours ago, Blindme said:

I have to get better at searching things out, I just took the title of video and pasted it into google and bitcointalk. Presumed the video would be a stand alone topic and not in the PD thread.

Thanks for the link though it makes it even more interesting that the player was asking so many questions, it looks like such a lark to even have been rolling.

Yeah due to being a new player he wasn't automatically cashed out during his withdraw process, which has now been fixed. I think that was the majority of his queries.

4 hours ago, Etherecash said:

yeah, that what I thought. he seemed pretty calm. and, especially, when he lost 2 btc he was like "okay. that sucked" as if was no big deal

Yeah either he's the type of person that doesn't shows too much reactions on things or 2 btc is not that a biggie for him.. ^^