MrKnight8686

Lucky day 15k -> 500k - PD is provably fair

I have only 15k from yesterday. Then i play Roll Hunt, I take win on roll 11.13 with 11.11 hunting. I have total 65k. Then i play with 2.4x 1 satoshies per bet 86% onlose and stop after 14 loose streak on my dicebot. Sometimes i will play 1k-4k for earn profit or recover if i meet 14 loose streak.

Second, i play Fishing At Ten : 

And finally i hit 8 green on 1.5x. Oh my god, my balance is 500k :).. Go withdrawal. And i take a rest of 75k for hunting and rolling.
Thank for everybody to read

Remember: Lucky is lucky, Random is random

8 green.jpg

withdrawal.jpg

Edited by MrKnight8686

Nice to play not 1 tactic but a few. I do that aswell. Brought me some, but also got me greedy after a while to lose it all again. Anyway congrats on the win MrKnight!

nice one man. Once I had like 100k and I made 900k from that, My hands were shaking as I was playing at schoold in my iphone. Afte  that i stopped counting on luck and simply withdrew the amount before I lost everything lol

4 hours ago, hemelek said:

nice one man. Once I had like 100k and I made 900k from that, My hands were shaking as I was playing at schoold in my iphone. Afte  that i stopped counting on luck and simply withdrew the amount before I lost everything lol

lol that feeling xD i do not want to feel that again, i cant control myself lol xD 

On 11/12/2017 at 21:15, MrKnight8686 said:

I have only 15k from yesterday. Then i play Roll Hunt, I take win on roll 11.13 with 11.11 hunting. I have total 65k. Then i play with 2.4x 1 satoshies per bet 86% onlose and stop after 14 loose streak on my dicebot. Sometimes i will play 1k-4k for earn profit or recover if i meet 14 loose streak.

Second, i play Fishing At Ten : 

And finally i hit 8 green on 1.5x. Oh my god, my balance is 500k :).. Go withdrawal. And i take a rest of 75k for hunting and rolling.
Thank for everybody to read

Remember: Lucky is lucky, Random is random

8 green.jpg

withdrawal.jpg

Great one for you... Wish my self this kinda luck