roomfirst

Do you guys check Bitcoin price everyday?

2 minutes ago, Kargai said:

I always have a trading tab open in my browser, i check it every 1 hour or so but sometimes just don't watch at it for multiple hours. Depend if I have more important stuff to do or not.

I check it once a while. Mostly I am hodling BTC so I dont add extra worries on my head every minute. Rather I know BTC will be back up soon and this always turns out to be true.

Coming back to what? The 7k$ price was a pump due to the fork (people wanted to double their coins), now it's just returning to normal.

Actual price is the "normal" price, with 600$ more than 1 month ago. It will drop a little more imho and starting to grow again but more steadily. 7000k-7500k$ back but not before the end of the year/beginning of next year.

But we'll see ;)

Just now, Kargai said:

Coming back to what? The 7k$ price was a pump due to the fork (people wanted to double their coins), now it's just returning to normal.

Actual price is the "normal" price, with 600$ more than 1 month ago. It will drop a little more imho and starting to grow again but more steadily. 7000k-7500k$ back but not before the end of the year/beginning of next year.

But we'll see ;)

I believe and I hope it'll hit it's all-time high before the year ends xD

2 hours ago, Ssociety said:

wow every 30 min? you seems into trading? do you still gamble XD?

Do not tell me that you dont do the same :| ( How many "do"s i used for this sentence :D )

On 19/11/2017 at 00:31, Carollzinha said:

I have Coinbase Chart open 24/7 and I check it really often, I'd say like 4-5x an hour at least

4-5x an hour??? That's a lot! Are you afraid bitcoin will drop when you're not around? That's something that will typically happen to me... 9_9

i check everyday. Just not only for to know btc price but also wanted to know what think people about btc.my some of friend challenge me btc will down to 100$ but see it's now over 8000$ + from 3000$ so this really risky currency in online.. u can't even realize :P