Ssociety

What will happen if btc goes down to $100

2 minutes ago, iwant1btc said:

i think everyone will buy 10BTC to 100BTC and will wait to raising up :D 

yeah I think that will happen xD and then at the end btc will be gone lol..

Just now, badguy69 said:

nobody still save at that time. they sold all when its down to 3k or atleast 2k :)) 

YUP I agree :D 

=)) Never have this price for now. Unless bitcoin algorithm has change and they die ;).. Speculator will loose so much money for this case. And new speculator will rich after that =)). I only regret when i have 2 BTC from 2015 when price is $300 only :(.. Now i'm not have any.

I will buy like 4-5 BTC and will gamble to make into 20 and then wait till it rise up again. People will buy so much that BTC will start to rise again and I will be in so much profit. But it's hypothetical and is not possible as I don't see BTC dropping below 2000k anytime soon in this decade :) However it's like an adventure and anything can happen at any time :PxD I am hoping the BTC price will be down to 4k in like a week :) Will buy some when that happens :)

1 minute ago, Ssociety said:

Seems all of you is thinking the same way I am .. Yeah it is almost impossible to happen :D 

It's impossible as of now, but bitcoin prices are directly depended on demand and trust on the currency. And we still haven't yet encountered a hard crash from our cheeto leader "Trump" who if tweets negatively about cryptocurrency or bitcoins in general, the price will plummet faster than the speed of light. I don't know if Trump yet has paid any attention towards bitcoins but he will soon as Bitcoin is getting popular. His one tweet on Amazon made Amazon loss 1 billion dollars worth of shares :P Trump might manipulate the market as he seems fit to make profit :P

2 hours ago, Ssociety said:

It will never really happen now that the price is $8,000 !!!!!! T.T

Yes now that price has touched and crossed 8k it shows that even after people spread so much FUD, bitcoin will continue to hold its ground and people will invest in it no matter what the governements do to stop them. A low price like that is no longer possible.