DreamStage

Did you ever left Primedice and come back at a later time?

Tell us about you're experiences in this case.

I start with mine:

I've left PD once when Dadice started. That time was due to PD's lag and constant going down (Dont recall dates)

Later come back when Dadice closed due to Admin running with funds everywhere and made Shitsler

i left 2 months ago and came back because I was busy at school back then but now im on a vacation :D

4 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

I never really left PD for long. Left 2 weeks after my vacation in July. But came back in end of September. And luckily I did cuz I managed to make some profits while I couldn't before!

Ah but you left some couple days that's a left! :D

1 hour ago, DreamStage said:

Tell us about you're experiences in this case.

I start with mine:

I've left PD once when Dadice started. That time was due to PD's lag and constant going down (Dont recall dates)

Later come back when Dadice closed due to Admin running with funds everywhere and made Shitsler

I have left PD for 2 days then came back lol :D I love PD

3 minutes ago, Ssociety said:

I have left PD for 2 days then came back lol :D I love PD

Please state your reason? If anything related with PD?
This way PD's team can understand if they have something to do with it and can improve :P

Edited by DreamStage

2 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Please state your reason? If anything related with PD?
This way PD's team can understand if they have something to do with it and can improve :P

I am just joking here buddy, I just left PD sometimes when I don't have satoshis for betting :P

I tend to do this all the time, I'll stop for a while and start again when I feel comfortable again. Personally, I think constantly gambling over and over again is just asking for you to bust and lose all your money. This goes for any type of gambling, as every type of gambling has a house edge attached to it. If you want to win, try larger bets with less amount of bets. The less the number of bets, the better.

I left PD for a year after I was playing for over a year aswell. Later I thought lets give it another go, and so here I am again :) 

I at PD over 3 years now, with one year off in between.

I left Primedice with a promise to never come back forever because that day I was angry I busted so much :P I quit Primedice at morning and promised I will never open it. Then what happened? I came back in evening :P it's so addicting and the community is really nice so yeah.. love PD even if I bust :P:);)

I joined PD at October/2014 and stayed a couple of months around and had to leave due to real life things then when I was able to back I couldn't because of the IP restriction (I was not the only one playing PD in my house).. after a couple of months they launched the forum, this was when I could back but only to forum at a first time and then when I started to stream I could finally back to PD itself

Last year I came to PD, on the advice of the forum. on which she communicated. Now this forum is in the past, I dedicate all my free time to this forum and game. I like it here, and I want to stay here forever. Together with the development of this project, I am also developing!

4 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

I joined PD at October/2014 and stayed a couple of months around and had to leave due to real life things then when I was able to back I couldn't because of the IP restriction (I was not the only one playing PD in my house).. after a couple of months they launched the forum, this was when I could back but only to forum at a first time and then when I started to stream I could finally back to PD itself

Wow. Youve been here for a while!

5 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

are you still using the same ip adress? partyboy also uses the same ip as me and he was banned.. :( 

I left primedice when i feels really unlucky everytime i gamble on primedice, that's why i stop gambling on primedice like 1-2months and after that i come back to primedice and play regular like always.

Except for a few days (vacations, work & co) I'm trying to be on Primedice at least once a day. Sometimes for a short time, sometimes for a longer one. It really depend on the envy and the time I have left at work ;)

Many times :)... at many scale with many alts xD.. Someone know me... someone dont know xD.. Glad you came PD is I think when i comeback xD.. I remember at 2015, so crowded with Ed stream. And now maybe less because of so much dice site open. They have their advantage, but i still love Primedice Community, especially @Bojana (Because i fall in love with her despite she is tomboy or not) and Darko ( who have a favourite like me on NBA and Soccer Betting)

Edited by MrKnight8686