MrKnight8686

Script for Program Mode DiceBot - Fishing At Ten

17 hours ago, Ssociety said:

maybe if you have a balance of 10btc bot will be very useful even your strat is slow atleast it is safe hahaha and bot will make it fast xD 

Yeah that's the point! 70 reds at 66% chance will never happen. So it's worth having enough balance to survive those reds and if you run dicebot on a constant basis you could just get rich that way. But you actually have to be rich already before you even start using a strat like that... 10 btc ain't nothin.

2 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Yeah that's the point! 70 reds at 66% chance will never happen. So it's worth having enough balance to survive those reds and if you run dicebot on a constant basis you could just get rich that way. But you actually have to be rich already before you even start using a strat like that... 10 btc ain't nothin.

So you have to be rich first before you can be rich XD.

5 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Exactly!! I swear the world is so fucked up!! You need rich people to become rich and you need to be rich to become rich... No sense...

4 hours ago, Ssociety said:

how to be rich ??? jk xD , for poor people, luck luck luck is what we need hahaha

Ez. Loan 1 btc and bet it away. If you win, return the 1 btc and keep the other btc. If you lose youll be paying 1 btc xD

7 hours ago, Ssociety said:

how to be rich ??? jk xD , for poor people, luck luck luck is what we need hahaha

Hhaha, luck and money.

2 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

Ez. Loan 1 btc and bet it away. If you win, return the 1 btc and keep the other btc. If you lose youll be paying 1 btc xD

Loans are not an option for me as I tend to lose all the time so... I do,'t want to pay 10k USD for that.

On 11/30/2017 at 14:24, Noahbreezy said:

HAHAHA, You're crazyyy! xD If you lose that'd be 1 million dollars to the moon! And if you win PD will never be able to pay out 9 billion dollars in bitcoins.

13 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

Wtf Youll get this site bankrupt! xD

hahaha jk, I thought the max payout is 30btc only, I think I read that somewhere hahah

On 12/4/2017 at 05:27, Mistletoe said:

uuuwwzum. thank you. :D

well its per bet anyways. all cool then. (cant even get 1 btc xD)

On 12/4/2017 at 05:33, Noahbreezy said:

Haha, yeah. It's the same over here. Getting to reach 400k is already damn hard for me!

why are we even talking about the maximum payout lol hahah xD we can't even reach 1btc T.T