Noahbreezy

Quick Mind Game

My mom doesn't work anymore and she spends her free time reading articles on the internet.

She told me that if you do not hesitate when playing the Quick Mind Game you are creative and that you know what you want. So the quicker you have your answer in your mind the more creative you are.

the game is as follows: You have to read the word that the person before you wrote and the first word that comes into your mind will be the word you comment. 

So if I write burger and the first thing that comes to your mind is Burgerking, you write Burgerking. The next one might think about fat people and will write fat...

I'll start the game with 

Leadership

Put the word of the one before you in your post or quote him. Just to avoid confusion.

Edited by Noahbreezy

Hhhmm, I'm not sure this game is working properly at the moment xD 

I say Dark, the next one uses my word and adds his association, for example Dark Knight, then the next one uses Knight and adds his association, for example Knight Costume, etc. :D I think that is how it is supposed to work, might be wrong tho xD 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bojana said:

Hhhmm, I'm not sure this game is working properly at the moment xD 

I say Dark, the next one uses my word and adds his association, for example Dark Knight, then the next one uses Knight and adds his association, for example Knight Costume, etc. :D I think that is how it is supposed to work, might be wrong tho xD 

Not exactly Bojana. If I say dark you could just say scary. And the next one might say clown. The two words do not have to form a wordgroup. 😁 

So next word: 

Luck

38 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

Not exactly Bojana. If I say dark you could just say scary. And the next one might say clown. The two words do not have to form a wordgroup. 😁 

So next word: 

Luck

Oh, okay, cause I've played it like this on another Forum :D

Luck - clover 🍀

• Haha 1