bellapelle

Hunger Games - no more 10k chat msgs eligibilty

Lastnight was awesome since its my 1st time to join HG. i know ive read the rules prior to it ( Q: How do I get added to the whitelist?
A: More than 25 bitcoin wagered and 250 Forum activity. VIPs are added automatically) but still I insisted on sending pm to HG chatbot hoping to get chosen and luckily i got picked, not only once but 4x lol (i won 2x, lost 2x) a total of 50k wins and it felt great! (BTW i dont have yet that 25btc wagered but i have more than 10k chat msgs )

But this morning, even if i send a pm, we sometimes get a message "a suitable volunteer wasnt found.." and its kinda confusing for me since i was able to join lastnight.  I keep asking chat about it but no one can give me a clear answer until one of our supports, ms. Bojana, informed me about the removal of the 10k msgs eligibility and the reason why. 

Anyway, thank you Hunger Games for letting me experience it and im hoping to be able to join you again in the near future :) Goodluck to all players and il be cheering for you in chat :)

FOR HUNGER GAMES RULES: https://forum.primedice.com/topic/26402-hungergames-qa-whitelistblacklist/

Edited by bellapelle
additional info

Yes, the requirements have been changed due to the abuse by some players. "HungerGames should be a privilege and not a right of the players", since the majority of the them has never contributed to it before  and still played/won a lot. ;) Before it was only saved for VIPs, but due to the price raise it has been lowered to 25 BTCs and 250 Forum posts, which shows us you are a contributing member of the community. Also, whitelist has been cleaned from all of the alts who played from multiple accounts at the same time, which was another form of abuse. 

Bot is supported directly from the Primedice funds now and we are glad that it is back and able to make some people happy and, hopefully, lucky again! :)

Good luck to all who are currently whitelisted; for all who are not, please, post on the thread and we will check your eligibility. Also, those still not meeting the requirements, good luck in being able to do so soon :) 

On 09/11/2017 at 07:01, Bojana said:

Yes, the requirements have been changed due to the abuse by some players. "HungerGames should be a privilege and not a right of the players", since the majority of the them has never contributed to it before  and still played/won a lot. ;) Before it was only saved for VIPs, but due to the price raise it has been lowered to 25 BTCs and 250 Forum posts, which shows us you are a contributing member of the community. Also, whitelist has been cleaned from all of the alts who played from multiple accounts at the same time, which was another form of abuse. 

Bot is supported directly from the Primedice funds now and we are glad that it is back and able to make some people happy and, hopefully, lucky again! :)

Good luck to all who are currently whitelisted; for all who are not, please, post on the thread and we will check your eligibility. Also, those still not meeting the requirements, good luck in being able to do so soon :) 

Thank you for that now i can participate! Ye!!! (finally xD)

22 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

oh cool, now I can be added to the whitelist!

@Bojana could you add me?

I will check and add you tomorrow if eligible, Noah :D

18 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Thank you for that now i can participate! Ye!!! (finally xD)

Have you been added, @DreamStage, or should I check the status for you as well? :)

13 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Please check, i thought it was automatically by reaching a certain specification.

No, there is an official thread that Isildur made where you apply and we check it, the one that garlicbread posted above :) I'll check it tomorrow and let you know/add you if eligible as well ;)

16 hours ago, Ssociety said:

What are the new requirements to be whitelisted?

The  new ones are stated in the intro, it is all explained on this thread :) 

14 hours ago, DreamStage said:

ok ty

Added ;)

14 hours ago, Nimfomanka said:

:DI will not be added to the white list)) I'm a vicious offending forum rules)) Hungry games and a joke are mockingly mocked at me

@Nimfomanka, you're still not eligible according to the wagered amount, which is 25 BTCs now :) As far as the Forum goes, you are not banned/discriminated, as you can see - you can write/discuss, but only have warning points and cannot participate in the giveaways for now. I have removed the warning point from MrButtons, since he is not a moderator anymore, and will remove mine as well when I see you posting only meaningful content, and not for Pay-per-post collecting ;) 

Cheers!

17 hours ago, Bojana said:

The  new ones are stated in the intro, it is all explained on this thread :) 

Added ;)

@Nimfomanka, you're still not eligible according to the wagered amount, which is 25 BTCs now :) As far as the Forum goes, you are not banned/discriminated, as you can see - you can write/discuss, but only have warning points and cannot participate in the giveaways for now. I have removed the warning point from MrButtons, since he is not a moderator anymore, and will remove mine as well when I see you posting only meaningful content, and not for Pay-per-post collecting ;) 

Cheers!

Thank you for explaining everything to me. I will not do it again. And thanks for taking the warning off

8 hours ago, Nimfomanka said:

Thank you for explaining everything to me. I will not do it again. And thanks for taking the warning off

Took the one off, and will take the another one before the next giveaway, if I see you posting meaningful posts only in the meantime ;) 

The chat requirements had to be changed, to many folks where realizing they could spam chat to get 10k posts in a very short time. Still see Chinese chat being used for that by Russian players for some reason, maybe they got a similar game. Chat has kind of been toxic at some points in the day and I can not put my finger on why that is, sometimes I feel like its a soft troll when I see every third player using a racist term that I am not fond of. Other times its just plain beggar heaven and annoying. Maybe I am jaded.

@Kargai Like that gif, makes me want a bunny.

On 11/17/2017 at 17:20, Kargai said:

Hunger Games is definitely dead for me now, will never meet all the requirements :D (which is fine, not complaining at all :p)

giphy.gif

(yes ok I admit, I just made this post to share the gif :P:P)

@Kargai, you think so poor of yourself, tsk, tsk, tsk! :P

Love the gif, yea! :x

1 minute ago, MegaBetzZz said:

and people who have only 250 forum and 10k more chat messages they can not only play need 25Btc or? 

you're lucky but I was not allowed to play hungergames?

You can't play because you need 25 btc wagered AND a 250 posts in forum. So even if you have 10k chat messages, nobody cares...

1 minute ago, Noahbreezy said:

Вы не можете играть, потому что вам нужно 25 btc ставок и 250 сообщений в форуме. Так что даже если у вас есть 10k чат-сообщений, никто не заботится ...

ie 25Btc it is necessary? 

I have the time only 0.6 btc I'll grow old) when there will be 25btc but alas I desperately will try and get the number)

3 minutes ago, MegaBetzZz said:

ie 25Btc it is necessary? 

I have the time only 0.6 btc I'll grow old) when there will be 25btc but alas I desperately will try and get the number)

Yep, it is necessary! 

I get what you mean bro, I'm at 0.7 right now and I don't think I'll hit 25btc anytime soon...