Kurian

What to do if Bitcoin gets banned in your country?

8 hours ago, Ssociety said:

we should not be track? originally btc transaction must be anonymous right? 

Transaction, yes. But account no xD. Even coins asks for our passport id lol.

What i mean is browsing anonymously using TOR.. Sux to know that nsa has a way to trace tor users now 

2 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

Transaction, yes. But account no xD. Even coins asks for our passport id lol.

What i mean is browsing anonymously using TOR.. Sux to know that nsa has a way to trace tor users now 

oh yeah you are right about that xD about nsa hmm snowden?

Edited by Ssociety

15 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

im not sure if i should be happy that nsa can track tor users now xD

Not really happy for it. I just don't care since they won't even try to hack normal people. If they'd want to hack someone with TOR they would try it for people like Edward Snowden are something because at least that's worth the effort! It's useless spending a million just to track my data. 

8 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Not really happy for it. I just don't care since they won't even try to hack normal people. If they'd want to hack someone with TOR they would try it for people like Edward Snowden are something because at least that's worth the effort! It's useless spending a million just to track my data. 

I think they will not spend million for that, they already have the tools for that already built so, hahah xD 

On 8.11.2017 at 10:23, Kurian said:

Reserve Bank of India hints a possible ban on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.. As i'm from India i don't know what to do if they are going to ban local exchanges and all. Is there anyway i could keep investing on Bitcoin and convert it to US dollars and again convert it to Indian currency? Other idea i heard that send bitcoin to someone in other country and do a wire transfer. Any suggestion or ideas to resolve this problem? I'm in a great confusion now.

well at first.. VPN.. secondly.. there are already credit cards, that convert the btc in different currencys... dunno which. Sure.. there is a fee to pay... but it would work. Based on visa

51 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

well at first.. VPN.. secondly.. there are already credit cards, that convert the btc in different currencys... dunno which. Sure.. there is a fee to pay... but it would work. Based on visa

are you also from india? yeah I think visa is possible..

On 26/11/2017 at 20:26, Ssociety said:

I think they will not spend million for that, they already have the tools for that already built so, hahah xD 

It depends on how they hack it... Hacking is not only using software. Sometimes humans have to replace software. I read it somewhere in an article. But anyways, such tools don't exist since variables are randomly changing. It's impossible (yet) to build a tool for this kind of hacking since there's no actual algorithm that can keep up with the complexity of TOR. So they are paying one of the NSA superminds to hack a TOR user manually. Which, believe me, does cost a few million.

1 hour ago, Noahbreezy said:

It depends on how they hack it... Hacking is not only using software. Sometimes humans have to replace software. I read it somewhere in an article. But anyways, such tools don't exist since variables are randomly changing. It's impossible (yet) to build a tool for this kind of hacking since there's no actual algorithm that can keep up with the complexity of TOR. So they are paying one of the NSA superminds to hack a TOR user manually. Which, believe me, does cost a few million.

Yeah maybe that happens only in  a movie hahaha xD 

Isn't it already illegal to gamble as an Indian citizen? I imagine if you have been able to gamble you will be able to get away with owning bitcoin. 

3 hours ago, Dan said:

Isn't it already illegal to gamble as an Indian citizen? I imagine if you have been able to gamble you will be able to get away with owning bitcoin. 

Online gambling is not counted i think.

17 hours ago, Ssociety said:

Yeah maybe that happens only in  a movie hahaha xD 

Haha, NSA is capable of a lot. But not enough to track everyone automatically. We'll see the future might gives us more info. Maybe about aliens in Area 51? :P 

10 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Sure? In european union there is no difference between real and digital. 

I guess lets just hear @Kurian about this :D

2 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

I believe in aliens. It's selfish to think we're the only living creatures in a whole universe which is barely discovered...

Were just a grain in a sack of rice in the universe. Indeed selfish to think that were the only living thing.

I am from Venezuela here all the foreign currency is free trade prohibited, there are two exchange rates one that is administered by the government where only your clique benefits, the other that is super high that they call Black Dolar but the latter is for which is handled all operation clandestinely but is where the value is fixed.

The market here is like that for every $ 1 of form to receive, you receive 700.00 Bs (Local Currency) In the Black market for every $ 1 you receive 84,000.00 bs at this moment. (Local Currency)

It smells like a scam but the legal currency the state does not sell it. Well with the above, there will always be a parallel market that offers to mobilize your currency for a certain commission, the only thing is to see how viable it is.

Venezuela in this moment SUX 

2 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

In germany.. receiving BTC means income. Not sure how it exactly works. But you pay tax on your income here.

But i think you can fly "under the radar" if you do not pay out your BTC and do not throw out so much information about yourself 

I think even in japan they pay there worker using btc xD 

6 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

In germany.. receiving BTC means income. Not sure how it exactly works. But you pay tax on your income here.

But i think you can fly "under the radar" if you do not pay out your BTC and do not throw out so much information about yourself 

6 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

More like a dripple of water in the ocean's xD

4 hours ago, Ssociety said:

I think even in japan they pay there worker using btc xD 

One thing for sure is itll gonna be a thing in the future! People will slowly accept it and sooner or later youll be able to pay anything using btc. :D

And oh @CaptainLorca betterr to be one of the firsts than to be late so think about it ;D