badguy69

Morning without breakfast

How do you feel when you go to work without  breakfast? Breakfast is important and lack of it can not work well in the morning or all day 

This is my breakfast, I ate it 5 / days. How ab you :D 

image.png.11a168438deea08cf48b1596e700740d.png 

1 minute ago, RabMalfoy said:

I only eat breakfast when I'm at home. Mostly Rice or sandwich.

During school days. eating nothing seems better for me (first meal is brunch)

you are too diffirent to me :D i only eat breakfast when i go to school. 

2 minutes ago, RabMalfoy said:

I mostly get the urge to go to toilet when I eat too early xD

Weird I know.

ha ha .

Your stomach is  not so good. 

Here id a classical Serbian breakfast that me and @Irena are about to have. NEVER SKIP BREAKFAST! That is not healthy at all, and you need an energy to function through the day.

I will have to add the old saying here connected to 'burek': "Sve su pite pite, samo je burek pitac!" :D (roughly translated "All pies are pies, only burek is a (male)pie!") ;) Ofc, it always goes with yogurt, it is a killer-combo! 

@Darko, come join us! 

burek-i-jogurt.jpg

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

Here id a classical Serbian breakfast that me and @Irena are about to have. NEVER SKIP BREAKFAST! That is not healthy at all, and you need an energy to function through the day.

I will have to add the old saying here connected to 'burek': "Sve su pite pite, samo je burek pitac!" :D (roughly translated "All pies are pies, only burek is a (male)pie!") ;) Ofc, it always goes with yogurt, it is a killer-combo! 

@Darko, come join us! 

burek-i-jogurt.jpg

aww it looks  really tasty. i'd like to try this one time in my life. ggg 

6 minutes ago, Bojana said:

It is basically a meat pie, but on a much higher level than any regular pies/pitas :D

i should learn how to cook better with eggs.  eat without bread. :P 

7 hours ago, Bojana said:

@Darko, come join us! 

burek-i-jogurt.jpg

So sad that I missed it. :( We got to have the same tomorrow or the day after please :)

6 hours ago, Faris said:

My  breakfast ¬¬

img_20130406_114731.jpg

Faris, we need to find you a wife that cooks immediately (in case you're not married already) :P

23 minutes ago, Darko said:

So sad that I missed it. :( We got to have the same tomorrow or the day after please :)

Dear god, we were like two slobs on those chairs, you should have seen us xD

20 minutes ago, Kurian said:

I don't eat breakfast . I know it is a bad habit but, i don't know why, i don't feel like eating breakfast in the morning.

Come to the Dark side of us breakfast eaters, we have cookies! :$

18 hours ago, badguy69 said:

How do you feel when you go to work without  breakfast? Breakfast is important and lack of it can not work well in the morning or all day 

This is my breakfast, I ate it 5 / days. How ab you :D 

image.png.11a168438deea08cf48b1596e700740d.png 

Fuk. This bread really dont have any nutrition. You should eat rice with bacon or beef. Then soy milk. Lol... 5 bread per day, that why you are so thin

I used to follow intermittent fasting for a long time and i had more energy during the day and even at the gym زompared to the times i eat breakfast...

I used to eat from 6~7 pm to 12~1 am and fast the rest ( only water, green tea and black coffe )

Im sure you are thinking that im bluffing but the results are exactly the opposite of what u think. You have more energy and focus during the fast period and believe me thats much healthier...

Breakfast is most important meal of the day but it also depends on what you have had for dinner last night. If you actually eat heavy and nutritious food last night, you may skip the breakfast because your body will have loads of energy derived from last night's dinner and a long sleep and rest xD but if your dinner and lunch isn't heavy and filled with snacks or light food, then breakfast is important. Or you can also drink a glass of milk in evening and it works like charm :P health is body is you is life is world is universe. Health should be priority :P

On 11/15/2017 at 14:13, Soyeb Akter said:

Breakfast is most important meal of the day but it also depends on what you have had for dinner last night. If you actually eat heavy and nutritious food last night, you may skip the breakfast because your body will have loads of energy derived from last night's dinner and a long sleep and rest xD but if your dinner and lunch isn't heavy and filled with snacks or light food, then breakfast is important. Or you can also drink a glass of milk in evening and it works like charm :P health is body is you is life is world is universe. Health should be priority :P

yeah even it is the "most important meal of the day " It seems a lot of people skips breakfast?

23 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

If you wake up at 6.00 then you do not want to have breakfast. But if later I can eat an elephant.xD

elephant? how much grass are you eating? hahah jk but yeah different person different eating habits XD.