crypto1337

Any PD users accepting PAYPAL ?

On 11/7/2017 at 02:15, crypto1337 said:

Looking to buy some small BTC to play with on PD and send PAYPAL EUR or USD in return sum around 20-30 USD or EUR, feel free to make me an offer i can't refuse :D Thank you

I would strongly go against this idea. Paypal is antibitcoin and they have a chargeback issue. Paypal payments are reversible upto a cretain period and the buyer can get scammed in the process. Look into bitcointalk  "Currency Exchange" section to know how Paypal scamming operates.

Here you go - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

Edited by UltraChief

5 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

I would strongly go against this idea. Paypal is antibitcoin and they have a chargeback issue. Paypal payments are reversible upto a cretain period and the buyer can get scammed in the process. Look into bitcointalk  "Currency Exchange" section to know how Paypal scamming operates.

4 minutes ago, Blindme said:

Paypal is reversible so be careful in dealings with it @daemon7777

I understand that's why i only deal if ppl are in a country that allows paypal users to send funds already in paypal accounts to friends or family without any fee or chargeback posiblity. Thanks for the concern anyways :D

44 minutes ago, Dan said:

The friends or family feature on paypal is great for these kind of transactions.

It means that when you send money through PayPal to friends or family you are not able to revert it? So there is no chance for you to get scammed and/or pay for chargeback?

Sorry for such a stupid question but here in Brazil our PayPal doesn't allow such option so I really have no idea how it works lol

8 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

It means that when you send money through PayPal to friends or family you are not able to revert it? So there is no chance for you to get scammed and/or pay for chargeback?

Sorry for such a stupid question but here in Brazil our PayPal doesn't allow such option so I really have no idea how it works lol

Yes it does. pretty much when you have and choose that option paypal doesn't charge a fee regardless of the amount you send and there is no chargeback option, even if you open a dispute with them they automatically close it. Since with this option you do not buy services or goods it can be used to avoid fees and be sure ppl don't ask for their money back or even if they do it won't matter.

10 hours ago, crypto1337 said:

Well if you still want to hit me up, BTW can you supply for wallet or just in site ?

Yes i can send to your wallet instead if you like.