Noahbreezy

Favorite series

On 06/11/2017 at 19:22, vinka1976 said:

i love THE NANNY, i can watch this tv show several times and i smile like the first day

the nanny.jpg

I have watched The Nanny long time ago, loved this one ❤️ Thanks for reminding me, after I scratch some tv series off my current list, maybe I could re-watch it :P 

As for the favourite ones, that would definitely be Game of Thrones, Peaky Blinders, and maybe The Psych. :) 

1 hour ago, lupandina said:

My favorite ones: Grey's Anatomy, Haven, Supernatural, Charmed, and of course Friends :P

Dang I forgot to say Friends, too :D I could watch it over and over again and laugh like crazy every time xD 

12 hours ago, lupandina said:

Girl, try Haven, whole my vacation was wasted when I found it :D

Haha omg I will go on vacation soon, why did you tell me this :D jkjk, thanks for the recommendation, I will check it out, need to finish Mr Robot first, I'm stuck on season 2 :D 

On 02/07/2018 at 21:56, Mirela said:

Haha omg I will go on vacation soon, why did you tell me this :D jkjk, thanks for the recommendation, I will check it out, need to finish Mr Robot first, I'm stuck on season 2 :D 

What, what? Haven't finished Mr. Robot yet?😒

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, ehsan551 said:

Flash and The big bang theory :D

Flash? Aw no.. started interesting... but like all CBS superhero shows, there is a pain in the ass character who ruins the whole show.

arrow was by far the best one of super girl, arrow and flash.

Yes, I agree it started good and now it is not good enough but I can't stop following...

5 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Flash? Aw no.. started interesting... but like all CBS superhero shows, there is a pain in the ass character who ruins the whole show.

arrow was by far the best one of super girl, arrow and flash.