Mistletoe

Who's the Killer?

8 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Number 4. doesn't have a knife on his table? :D Have I won? What's my prize? xD 

You can't see if the 1 has a knife or not  :P 
Also the 4 (by his fingers position) seem to be eating japanese food which don't really need knife (it uses hashi)

Edited by Carollzinha

19 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

To all detectives out there, can you solve this case? 

Who do you think is the killer? 3: D

IMG_20171105_234047_081.jpg

Duh if i was the killer i will not stay there and i will plan it carefully so that no one can catch me by this picture lol and i think the killer goes away :/  and the killer is not there anymore :( 

It's really hard to guess it because:

The 1: He seem to be leaving (or just coming back) from somewhere by his legs position.. and he is the only one that it's on its back;

The 2: His second chair seem to be moved and he looks like someone that was not alone;

The 3: Why does his table have only 1 chair when all the others have 2?

The 4: Why her dish has no food and her bag is open?

Edited by Carollzinha

7 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

The 1: He seem to be leaving (or just coming back) from somewhere by his legs position.. and he is the only one that it's on its back;

The 2: His second chair seem to be moved and he looks like someone that was not alone;

i think the 4th is finish eating and she will pay her foods

I also think @Mistletoe has no idea what the answer is and I just went to google and search for that image as it really left me curious and these are some interesting answers I found (no offense to Muslims):

The murder weapon is a knife. Given that, it is evident that 1 & 4 are the most likely perps. Looking closely at the blurry picture, I believe that's a knife sticking out of 4's hand. So that makes the chances that he did it somewhat reduced. Now 1 is turning his back to the others, well positioned to hide from investigators scrutinizing the picture. Since we can't locate his knife and he "conveniently" hid from view, that's quite suspicious. A normal person might call it coincidence but once you become an investigator, you're not allowed to believe in coincidences. 1 most likely did it.

Glasses are kept on the right hand side .It's been noticed that the no 2 guy has glass a bit far and on the left side .. (he is a rightie by looking at his eating habits )..
Also he has a table in front of him and extra plates. .

It's no 2

The killer is #3, the muslim women.

1- She is the only person who can enter in a women bathroom and do not raise suspicions.

2- The victim has blood in the floor, indicating that she was stabbed in the back.The only possibility this happend it is if the murder who enter in a women bathroom, is a woman too… because if it would be a man, at the moment he entered the victim woman would scream when see him.

3- The muslim woman went to the bathroom carrying her own knife, killed the victim and back to the room… and she sit down in the table where the victim was eating. For that there is an empty food plate and a knife in the table. And for that the waiter gets surprised when see the muslim woman, because it seems the victim had ordered him for another glass of water (because it seems the glass in the table is empty, because the victim drank it meanwhile she ate; and at the end she possibly ordered another glass of water, or maybe its a coffee or some liquor and for that the waiter is carying it over a small plate in his hand), and when the waiter arrived to the table, he found another woman at the table… and got surprised.
Maybe the victim had ordered him the account too, and when the waiter arrives see the women has desapeared and in her place there is a new woman (the muslim).

4- Some one can think: “maybe the two women were eating both, the victim and the muslim”, but no.
Because in the table there is only one plate, not two, and it is empty (showing us the person who was there just can be one, and its time por eat has over… so or the person has gone of the restaurant, or has gone to the bathroom). And the other chair It is placed inside the table, stored. Showing us that neither is withdrawn nor has been. So in that table there was just one person, and was sat in the same chair the muslim woman is on.
And finnally… the muslim woman has a women bag in the table… and it has to be from the victim; because the hiyab muslim women don’t use women bags.

It's a women's rest room, but the only woman there still has her knife on her table, and it's obvious the murder weapon is a knife.

That leaves 1, 2 and 4. 

2 clearly has his knife on his table.

I can't really tell if 1 has his knife because his back is in my line of sight to where his knife should be.

4 though, no knife, his shirt is improperly tucked probably as a result of a struggle and a rushed dress up to leave the rest room, red shirt possibly to conceal blood stains, and his table is the only one with just a seat not to mention that it's questionably close to the toilet door. 

Actually, there is a story behind this photo. The girl in the restroom is really depressed. Her boyfriend broke up with her because the boy doesn't really loved her. The time the photo was taken, she is actually going to a psychologist, but she got hungry while driving so she decided to eat in that resto. She then saw man number 4, her ex-boyfriend. Back then, she loved him so much. But man no. 4's parents arranged a marriage between him and his parent's business partner's daughter, that's why they broke up. The girl in the restroom is so desperate that he grabbed man no. 4's arm and pulled him in that restroom. The man is slicing his food, but he cannot do anything, he even didn't got a chance to leave behind the knife he's using, so he took it in the restroom. The girl started to kiss the man, the man cannot do anything but to kiss her back, their body became hot, and hotter, until the two of them got hor*tooot*. The girl is very desperate, she did the first move, but when she is removing man no. 4's shirt, she accidentally tore it. The shirt the man is wearing is a gift from his grandmother who just died lately. In anger, the man took the knife and stabbed the girl. The man immediately came out of the restroom. The end.

Edited by eldrindcm

5 hours ago, Irena said:

Waiter kinda looks suspicious. :P 

He's not even on the options! xD

5 hours ago, Bojana said:

Number 4. doesn't have a knife on his table? :D Have I won? What's my prize? xD 

3 hours ago, Bojana said:

Shouldn't it be a girl, number 3, since it all happened in the lady's restroom? :D 

Which one is your final answer?? xD

5 hours ago, Partyboy04 said:

Duh if i was the killer i will not stay there and i will plan it carefully so that no one can catch me by this picture lol and i think the killer goes away :/  and the killer is not there anymore :( 

The killer is there xD

5 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

Great observations right there. Specially #3 xD

2 hours ago, eldrindcm said:

Actually, there is a story behind this photo. The girl in the restroom is really depressed. Her boyfriend broke up with her because the boy doesn't really loved her. The time the photo was taken, she is actually going to a psychologist, but she got hungry while driving so she decided to eat in that resto. She then saw man number 4, her ex-boyfriend. Back then, she loved him so much. But man no. 4's parents arranged a marriage between him and his parent's business partner's daughter, that's why they broke up. The girl in the restroom is so desperate that he grabbed man no. 4's arm and pulled him in that restroom. The man is slicing his food, but he cannot do anything, he even didn't got a chance to leave behind the knife he's using, so he took it in the restroom. The girl started to kiss the man, the man cannot do anything but to kiss her back, their body became hot, and hotter, until the two of them got hor*tooot*. The girl is very desperate, she did the first move, but when she is removing man no. 4's shirt, she accidentally tore it. The shirt the man is wearing is a gift from his grandmother who just died lately. In anger, the man took the knife and stabbed the girl. The man immediately came out of the restroom. The end.

i didnt know this photo has this kind of backstory lol xD

7 hours ago, eldrindcm said:

Jesus Christ, get this man an Emmy/Bafta nomination, he should write scripts :D

4 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

Which one is your final answer?? xD

Well, I'm gonna stick with number 4 and his lack of knife :P

Number 4 has a scratch on the neck, his shirt is out of the pants and is missing a piece (of  shirt, not the pants or what is inside the pants).

But ofc this is impossible because a well-behaved gentleman never ever enters the ladies restroom.

Wait, I´m the only idiot in the world that believes gentlemanship is important.

So lets go for number 4, the easiest solution.

(the quality of the drawing leaves much to be desired tbh)

The dead woman was the wife of suspect n°2.

She goes to the toilet to wash her knife who wasn't really clean (she was too shy to ask the waiter).

She slipped on the tile and killed herself by accident.

The waiter seem a little lost since he heard some noises in the lady restroom, took a look inside and saw the dead woman. He don't know how to tell the news at the husband especially becaue he fear that the husband will be mad at him for sneaking in the lady's restroom.

8 hours ago, maverick528 said:

Number 4 has a scratch on the neck, his shirt is out of the pants and is missing a piece (of  shirt, not the pants or what is inside the pants).

But ofc this is impossible because a well-behaved gentleman never ever enters the ladies restroom.

Wait, I´m the only idiot in the world that believes gentlemanship is important.

So lets go for number 4, the easiest solution.

(the quality of the drawing leaves much to be desired tbh)

I don't agree, @maverick528, gentlemanship matters a lot ;) 

7 hours ago, Kargai said:

The dead woman was the wife of suspect n°2.

She goes to the toilet to wash her knife who wasn't really clean (she was too shy to ask the waiter).

She slipped on the tile and killed herself by accident.

The waiter seem a little lost since he heard some noises in the lady restroom, took a look inside and saw the dead woman. He don't know how to tell the news at the husband especially becaue he fear that the husband will be mad at him for sneaking in the lady's restroom.

I have changed my mind, give @Kargai a reward as well, the crazy scenarios keep on getting better! xD