trigon00

filipinos

For all gamblers i am proud that im filipino but just what everyone say were beggars i dont think that i accept that.... as filipinos were nice... finding some friends but not to think we begg... ffffffff

but its their opinion maybe some beg but not all are filipinos........... 

10 hours ago, trigon00 said:

For all gamblers i am proud that im filipino but just what everyone say were beggars i dont think that i accept that.... as filipinos were nice... finding some friends but not to think we begg... ffffffff

Who said that filipinos are beggars? "upakan na natin?" jk :)

I would definitely suggest you ignoring that. Generalizing is wrong, and I'm sorry if anyone offended you. We are doing our best to control those offensive comments in chat and here in forum, but sometimes it's just not in our power.

We should treat all people the same, depending on their individual behavior, not based on their nationality, religion, gender, status or anything else. Not in private life, not online.

But, there is always someone who comes only to spread the hatred, and we should all just ignore it, no point in arguing or taking it personal. That tells us more about that person, than about us. 

Peace and love! ;)

On 11/5/2017 at 17:16, trigon00 said:

let them think what they want to think lol ... and those kinds of people i wish uhm may god forgive you Ahahaha lol 9_9

2 minutes ago, PARANORMAL said:

we are all poor in this world, we are all for a short time in this world 

yeah right we will die soon even those ppl that are so healthy and strong even rich in money they will die no one can escape death

Proud to be a pinoy here, yes just always be jolly and do not take it seriously, they do not know many Filipinos have the skill to establish an online gambling site themselves that is why many loves the Filipinos to handle some of their gambling online sites.

On 11/5/2017 at 17:16, trigon00 said:

i agree on you :) as iam filipina  

maybe some begging but not all... we live in asia... and when we say asia they call call it poor... i totally dis agree with this 

i have a lot of friend from different country they also sent pm and beg