badguy69

Dragonball super

im sorry if i posted in wrong board.  Im not a kid , but i still like watching this movie. another one is Onepeace . I am excited at the weekend there will be new episodes. hope find someone to talk about it . he he. sr my bad english .

I dont watch or read dragon ball super cuz i want to start from the beginning when goku was still a kid and training under yoshi with krillin. But i have scrolled a few pages in Super so i know that goku is now a god xD

One piece on the other hand is something i look forward to every weekend for the manga release. And oh, hajime no ippo too xD

I had a hard time with the 15-20 first episodes of DBSuper, i was always at the edge to stop watching it but i followed because i wanna know all the story (i had watched all the others: DB, DBZ, DBGT, ...) and now since this tournament i'm like Caroll, go faster godamnit !!

1 hour ago, Carollzinha said:

What I can say about DB Super... fuck those 21 mins left.. I want to see the final minute!

Dude, can't watch that tourney anymore xD 

ha ha 21 mins left. i think it will be 3 months . 

23 minutes ago, Kargai said:

I had a hard time with the 15-20 first episodes of DBSuper, i was always at the edge to stop watching it but i followed because i wanna know all the story (i had watched all the others: DB, DBZ, DBGT, ...) and now since this tournament i'm like Caroll, go faster godamnit !!

so best way we can do now. is " wait 3 months and watch all the tour. ( i hope it will end next 3 months too longgggggg )

21 minutes ago, Bitcoinani said:

Dbz is the bestest anime series of all time, Its story line its characters all are best... I didnt watched DB super yet... :)

in this line, their power increase so far. cant imagine . this is the god. :D 

On 11/5/2017 at 14:34, badguy69 said:

im sorry if i posted in wrong board.  Im not a kid , but i still like watching this movie. another one is Onepeace . I am excited at the weekend there will be new episodes. hope find someone to talk about it . he he. sr my bad english .

I like one piece more than dragon ball :) though I cannot watch the latest episodes anymore :/

On 07/11/2017 at 12:34, Bitcoinani said:

Dbz is the bestest anime series of all time, Its story line its characters all are best... I didnt watched DB super yet... :)

DB Super is so fucking insane.. the only thing I really didn't like is how long worthless episodes they have made this year.. but the story is really amazing

4 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

DB Super is so fucking insane.. the only thing I really didn't like is how long worthless episodes they have made this year.. but the story is really amazing

hmm i think they have 150 eps or 160 eps for this story ab god. :D 

Dragon Ball super happens to be one of the best shows ever. With the introduction of a few characters such as beerus whiz and lots of other gods from other universe. 

We got to know that Goku isn't even close to been powerful. The super brings a new power for Goku which makes hm master ultra instinct. A state even the gods find it difficult to achieve 

6 hours ago, Prince said:

Awesome and upgrade with better characters

That Berry's vs Goku fight was one of the best I've seen. Goku becoming super saying God was awesome too 

On 16/05/2021 at 20:18, Peacie said:

That Berry's vs Goku fight was one of the best I've seen. Goku becoming super saying God was awesome too 

Yeah. That fight was epic

On 05/11/2017 at 07:34, badguy69 said:

You are not alone in that. Let's wait for them together!