Jump to content
badguy69

Dragonball super

Recommended Posts

im sorry if i posted in wrong board.  Im not a kid , but i still like watching this movie. another one is Onepeace . I am excited at the weekend there will be new episodes. hope find someone to talk about it . he he. sr my bad english .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont watch or read dragon ball super cuz i want to start from the beginning when goku was still a kid and training under yoshi with krillin. But i have scrolled a few pages in Super so i know that goku is now a god xD

One piece on the other hand is something i look forward to every weekend for the manga release. And oh, hajime no ippo too xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a hard time with the 15-20 first episodes of DBSuper, i was always at the edge to stop watching it but i followed because i wanna know all the story (i had watched all the others: DB, DBZ, DBGT, ...) and now since this tournament i'm like Caroll, go faster godamnit !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carollzinha said:

What I can say about DB Super... fuck those 21 mins left.. I want to see the final minute!

Dude, can't watch that tourney anymore xD 

ha ha 21 mins left. i think it will be 3 months . 

23 minutes ago, Kargai said:

I had a hard time with the 15-20 first episodes of DBSuper, i was always at the edge to stop watching it but i followed because i wanna know all the story (i had watched all the others: DB, DBZ, DBGT, ...) and now since this tournament i'm like Caroll, go faster godamnit !!

so best way we can do now. is " wait 3 months and watch all the tour. ( i hope it will end next 3 months too longgggggg )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bitcoinani said:

Dbz is the bestest anime series of all time, Its story line its characters all are best... I didnt watched DB super yet... :)

in this line, their power increase so far. cant imagine . this is the god. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2017 at 14:34, badguy69 said:

im sorry if i posted in wrong board.  Im not a kid , but i still like watching this movie. another one is Onepeace . I am excited at the weekend there will be new episodes. hope find someone to talk about it . he he. sr my bad english .

I like one piece more than dragon ball :) though I cannot watch the latest episodes anymore :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/11/2017 at 12:34, Bitcoinani said:

Dbz is the bestest anime series of all time, Its story line its characters all are best... I didnt watched DB super yet... :)

DB Super is so fucking insane.. the only thing I really didn't like is how long worthless episodes they have made this year.. but the story is really amazing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

DB Super is so fucking insane.. the only thing I really didn't like is how long worthless episodes they have made this year.. but the story is really amazing

hmm i think they have 150 eps or 160 eps for this story ab god. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dragon Ball super happens to be one of the best shows ever. With the introduction of a few characters such as beerus whiz and lots of other gods from other universe. 

We got to know that Goku isn't even close to been powerful. The super brings a new power for Goku which makes hm master ultra instinct. A state even the gods find it difficult to achieve 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Prince said:

Awesome and upgrade with better characters

That Berry's vs Goku fight was one of the best I've seen. Goku becoming super saying God was awesome too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/05/2021 at 20:18, Peacie said:

That Berry's vs Goku fight was one of the best I've seen. Goku becoming super saying God was awesome too 

Yeah. That fight was epic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/11/2017 at 07:34, badguy69 said:

im sorry if i posted in wrong board.  Im not a kid , but i still like watching this movie. another one is Onepeace . I am excited at the weekend there will be new episodes. hope find someone to talk about it . he he. sr my bad english .

You are not alone in that. Let's wait for them together!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×