Jump to content
Noeprellik1

House edge 0%

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Just curious with the house edge 0%, do we have a bigger chance to win the game?

Does PD  ever held a house edge 0% promotion?

yes we will have bigger chance to win :D the lower the house edge the bigger the chance to win :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Just curious with the house edge 0%, do we have a bigger chance to win the game?

Does PD  ever held a house edge 0% promotion?

I think nothing much will really change, it will always depends on luck, nothing is ever sure in gambling. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup it could change your chance to win but a 1% house edge is really too low to be honest and I don't really believe your luck would change that much with a 1% more chance.. actually in a 98% chance you still can bust with rolls over 99 or under 1 so that really deppends on your luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2017 at 12:47, Noeprellik1 said:

Just curious with the house edge 0%, do we have a bigger chance to win the game?

Does PD  ever held a house edge 0% promotion?

Bigger chance to win but you still need luck to win the game. However the casino earns from the house edge and that is why it has to be there. Casinos also earn from the traffic to the site however that is a very small amount.

PD has not done any 0% House edge promotion as far as I know but the older people here will know better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2017 at 15:17, Noeprellik1 said:

Just curious with the house edge 0%, do we have a bigger chance to win the game?

Does PD  ever held a house edge 0%

For the same payout, your win chance will be slightly higher.

It also means your payout for every win chance will be slightly higher as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Yes , I think ppl will gamble like crazy when there is 0% house edge ?

Haha, there will be like 10k people online instead of the regular 3k....

But actually PD could really do a promotion with like 0.5% house edge. That'd be awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really understand how having a less or more house edge increases or decreases your chances of winning because the bets are all random and you can bust on 99% chance or win at 1% chance if you are unlucky and lucky respectively. If there's a math am missing in saying this please tell me because I don't get how house edge change the outcome of a bet :P:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bakha1988 said:

0% house edge increase players chance to 100%. its true

Yeah but like 100% win chance is zero profit right or I'm wrong Idk how the house edge works but like if I bet 99% win chance the profit is less so 100% win chance be like zero 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×