Caashia

Marijuana

I could maybe believe this were true if cannabis were the only psychoactive plant on our planet, but there are literally thousands upon thousands of plants that are capable of altering our consciousness in a profound way.  So either aliens brought thousands of mind-altering plants to our planet, or nature just happened to come up with it by itself. :P

On 11/3/2017 at 08:04, Caashia said:

i dont think so uhm lets consider it is from another planet what planet would it be ? venus  or mars? in venus its so hot there and marijuana cant leave there and in mars there is no water that plant needs

I wonder how the first Joint was 'invented'
Maybe whole fields burnt down and people started to feel High or something like that?

On 11/10/2017 at 21:52, BrunoT said:

I wonder how the first Joint was 'invented'
Maybe whole fields burnt down and people started to feel High or something like that?

Yes, as far as I know that's how cigarettes were invented. Just tobacco was burning and someone felt its effect. I think the same was with grass 

I don't know much about Marijuana, but to some celebrities and artists they believe taking it as an inspiration of some sort. And inspiration comes. But I don't think it's from another planet. Maybe they can find something else ther. 

IMO Weed won't bring you much good. Just like a painkiller wont cure you. Weed slows you down. In Thinking, in social life, in joy.