singpays

My breakfast

18 hours ago, Bojana said:

You are just being sadist now, @Kargai, why you do diz?!? xD Just tell me you can cook/bake as well and we might have a problem* :P 

Ok i will not say that tho ... just that I have a (little) diploma in cooking stuff ^_^

1 hour ago, Irena said:

Okay, I want all of these 'eclairs', I wanted to choose like 3-4, but after a while I realized I want them all! :P 

Because we are sunday :D

0305f02364f5722e333949c13cd01a95--french

9 minutes ago, singpays said:

make it 2 plz i need this creamroll

2?! More like 30-40. :P 

8 minutes ago, Kargai said:

Seem legit to me, my postal address is ... :D

As soon as you send those croissants and eclairs, I will send you these. :P 

On 02/11/2017 at 05:37, Bojana said:

I love these variety videos and exploring different cultures via their cuisine. Just one example of it :$ Bon appetite!

I loved that video and that's so true.. here in Brazil people use to eat some fruit + toast with ham but I am not sure about the juice part as brazilians normally are crazy for coffee (I am not that fan of coffee to be honest)

As for me I am more for a natural sandwich and a big cup with milk and I put in some powder with strawberry flavor (Nesquik) :x 

image.png.9eab376bb87903c79d98e68b4f2beb06.png

3 hours ago, merlyn22 said:

wow looks yummy is this creamcheese crossant?  

i love bread more with cheese

These are actually called 'schaumrolls', but I made 2 different fillings (schaum and vanilla). :) 

22 hours ago, Kargai said:

Ok i will not say that tho ... just that I have a (little) diploma in cooking stuff ^_^

Because we are sunday :D

0305f02364f5722e333949c13cd01a95--french

For real, @Kargai?! O.o Damn, that cookie looks sexy... What is that? :x

11 hours ago, Irena said:

@singpays, I actually made 101, not 30-40. :D:P 

@Kargai, here you go. :P 

photo_2017-11-05_23-27-54.jpg

I can only confirm that they are delicious! Just had a few... (dozens) xDxDxD 

2 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

I loved that video and that's so true.. here in Brazil people use to eat some fruit + toast with ham but I am not sure about the juice part as brazilians normally are crazy for coffee (I am not that fan of coffee to be honest)

As for me I am more for a natural sandwich and a big cup with milk and I put in some powder with strawberry flavor (Nesquik) :x 

image.png.9eab376bb87903c79d98e68b4f2beb06.png

@Carollzinha, I was watching this last night and drooling  uncontrollably! :x Invite me to your place, tnx! ♥

6 minutes ago, Bojana said:

I can only confirm that they are delicious! Just had a few... (dozens) xDxDxD 

@Carollzinha, I was watching this last night and drooling  uncontrollably! :x Invite me to your place, tnx! ♥

You are all my gerls and any of you would always be pretty welcome to visit me :x 

Although I am not a sweets fan I can make any of those (and much more) for you.. and as I know you like Banana I can also do a Banana Cake specially for you :x 

image.png.a1617ccf729346857b7659d6f82ca7bf.png

I kiiiiiiiinda think we skipped the 'breakfast' word in the title of the topic, and moved to desserts. :D 

2 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

You are all my gerls and any of you would always be pretty welcome to visit me :x 

Although I am not a sweets fan I can make any of those (and much more) for you.. and as I know you like Banana I can also do a Banana Cake specially for you :x 

image.png.a1617ccf729346857b7659d6f82ca7bf.png

I accept this desert, quite a fan of Banana bread and cakes with it :P :x:$

1 hour ago, Carollzinha said:

Which proves that you all are fatty! xDxDxD 

I am, fatty me means happy me, ez xD 

On 05/11/2017 at 23:56, Irena said:

@Kargai, here you go. :P 

photo_2017-11-05_23-27-54.jpg

* drooling *

13 hours ago, Bojana said:

Yes i have done one year of cooking study in Belgium (after 3 years in architecture, one year of lawyer's study, one year of business management and 1 year of webmaster ... let's say i had some difficulties to find my way :p)

The cookie is a Rose flavoured macaron filled with rose petal and lychee cream, embellished with fresh raspberries.

7 hours ago, Kargai said:

Yes i have done one year of cooking study in Belgium (after 3 years in architecture, one year of lawyer's study, one year of business management and 1 year of webmaster ... let's say i had some difficulties to find my way :p)

The cookie is a Rose flavoured macaron filled with rose petal and lychee cream, embellished with fresh raspberries.

Wow, layers and layers of Kargai unwrapped :) I had no idea, but I mostly like this cooking part of you, definitely a hubby material :D 
The cookie looks amazing, I presumed it was a macaron, but not a regular small one, I guess :) Sounds delicious! :x

5 hours ago, Bojana said:

Wow, layers and layers of Kargai unwrapped :) I had no idea, but I mostly like this cooking part of you, definitely a hubby material :D 
The cookie looks amazing, I presumed it was a macaron, but not a regular small one, I guess :) Sounds delicious! :x

You can find a lot of pastries like this one, they're from a very well-known french brand "Ladurée" https://www.laduree.fr/

Hubby material or Chubby material ? xD the only difference is a C  ... who probably came from Cooking ;) 

2 hours ago, Kargai said:

You can find a lot of pastries like this one, they're from a very well-known french brand "Ladurée" https://www.laduree.fr/

Hubby material or Chubby material ? xD the only difference is a C  ... who probably came from Cooking ;) 

@Kargai, I'll be sure to explore this :D I could spend my days on sites like this:  https://www.thecheesecakefactory.com

Hubby Chubby material, you immediately get a nickname there xD Gotta love those puns! 

I don't drink coffee I take tea my friends))

I like my toast done on the side))I am from Russia, but like English breakfast ( scrambled eggs, fried bread and so on))