Noahbreezy

BTC - flying or crashing?

It's extremely hard to form your own opinion due to websites saying different things all the time.

Some say BTC will crash before 2020 others say it will reach 10k or even 50k. 

What do you think? Will bitcoin crash in the next years? Will it fly to the moon or to mars tomorrow? :) 

32 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

It's extremely hard to form your own opinion due to websites saying different things all the time.

What do you think? Will bitcoin crash in the next years? Will it fly to the moon or to mars tomorrow? :) 

Dont listen to media or any other such source. Every source is basically FUD. I dont listen to any of those and simply buy more and HODL. But I do sell at times to get back some profits. 

33 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Dont listen to media or any other such source. Every source is basically FUD. I dont listen to any of those and simply buy more and HODL. But I do sell at times to get back some profits. 

Yes, I get what you say but isn't it reckless to ignore advice of people who have lots of experience?

Listening people who have lots of experience is always a good thing. The main problem is that some of them will say that BTC will rise to a really high price when others will say it will crash.

Who to listen then ? Just read both side and act according to your guts. If you feel one way or the other, just invest or don't. At least you will never have any regrets to not act on it.

If you loose some money you'll be like "okay, but i tried at least". If you don't act you'll be pissed at yourself "damn i had the knowledge and the intuition but i do nothing with that".

5 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

uhm i think it will fly but eventually it will crash when it rich 8k+ uhm but im not sure it is just my opinion :D it will fly to moon to mars and down to earth! Ahaaha ;)

22 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Invest at your own risk haha, but in my opinion it will rise to 10k

15 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Yes, I get what you say but isn't it reckless to ignore advice of people who have lots of experience?

No its not reckless because :

1.I am an experienced trader myself. I mainly earn from trading.

2.People like me dont spread the trade secrets. So all you see on the internet is mostly FUD. The real secrets are always secrets - that is why they are called secrets. Wow now that rhymes :D

3 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

No its not reckless because :

1.I am an experienced trader myself. I mainly earn from trading.

2.People like me dont spread the trade secrets. So all you see on the internet is mostly FUD. The real secrets are always secrets - that is why they are called secrets. Wow now that rhymes :D

Haha, I get what you're saying but what do you think bitcoin will do then? 

Its really hard to know   Btc  value  for 2020 , personnaly i prefer   analyse it  everyweek  like a long  therm  invest /trading . In my  opinion   BTC bump  will continue  but i dont trade  my  opinion , only the  market ^^  Good luck to you  guys ^^ 

46 minutes ago, momo said:

It's been skyrocketing lately because of all the media attention, I wouldn't be surprised if it got to 10k before slowing down.

As i mentioned before. And i changed my mindset, i think it will reach more then that after the upcoming Fork xD

i dont believe bitcoins will crash down. as day by day many people asking what is bitcoins, how to earn bitcoin, how to invest on bitcoins, the more demand and less supply will make bitcoins become more valuable . never listened to them . they only like to make panic and sell those bitcoins you have :D