Noeprellik1

Desktop or mobile

3 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Hello PD'ers 

What device you prefer to gamble?

For me, I prefer PC because it have more big screen to see my busto xD

much better if u use desktop when indoor and mobile when outdoor :D you will become my idol if u are using desktop outside while walking ahahah

4 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Hello PD'ers 

What device you prefer to gamble?

For me, I prefer PC because it have more big screen to see my busto xD

i prefer desktop because easy to play primedice with mouse and keyboard and in mobile so hard to tap the button because my fingers are so big lol and im a loser :/ no one can beat primedice ahah

I would definitely suggest using PC/laptop for betting, but I love emojis in the chat when I'm on mobile. :P Forum is perfect on mobile as well as it is in desktop version. :)

4 minutes ago, Irena said:

I would definitely suggest using PC/laptop for betting, but I love emojis in the chat when I'm on mobile. :P Forum is perfect on mobile as well as it is in desktop version. :)

i like mobile betting cuz MAX button not there :P but without max button on pc to gambling its also so cool :D

Just now, singpays said:

i like mobile betting cuz MAX button not there :P but without max button on pc to gambling its also so cool :D

Hard to resist hitting the MAX button, huh, singy? :P Kidding, you're probably right about that!