badguy69

My dog dead

Sorry for your loss @badguy69. My girlfriend's dog also died last week, when she left their house the Saturday before last Saturday, the dog is already sick. Her parents didn't told her that the dog already died. She went home this day hoping that her dog got better, only to find out it was already buried. She's literally crying. She loved her dog so much.

Also, just this morning, as I watch some video clips about dogs, cute dogs actually xD I got interested to them. So I'm trying to save now to buy a dog for my girlfriend, you guys think it's a cool idea since our anniversary is approaching? :D

1 hour ago, badguy69 said:

thank for your caring. im gona buy an other. cause i love dog very much. 

You could adopt too.

58 minutes ago, eldrindcm said:

Sorry for your loss @badguy69. My girlfriend's dog also died last week, when she left their house the Saturday before last Saturday, the dog is already sick. Her parents didn't told her that the dog already died. She went home this day hoping that her dog got better, only to find out it was already buried. She's literally crying. She loved her dog so much.

Also, just this morning, as I watch some video clips about dogs, cute dogs actually xD I got interested to them. So I'm trying to save now to buy a dog for my girlfriend, you guys think it's a cool idea since our anniversary is approaching? :D

You should consider lots of stuffs before getting a doggo. Specially time.

Sorry for your loss - I know exactly how that feels, especially when its been a dog thats lived with you for years. They become part of the family, and it becomes very difficult when they pass away. Anyhow, wish you the best and keep them in your memories so that they may live on =)

I lost a dog that was close me once, I was little. about 10 or 11 years old. The moment I heard that he was dead I cried so much that my eyes started to hurt a lot. I had bad school results, I was always frustrated and I didn't eat enough. Those were one of the hardest months in my life...

On 10/31/2017 at 19:12, badguy69 said:

I have a dog 3 years ago. but it was lost last month because of severe illness. Although it was taken to the doctor but could not be saved. Until now I still can not forget it. so sad . It is a loyal dog.

17800407_756167264558551_5180149085434611340_n.jpg

I'm sorry for your loss ,badguy69 I wish dog have more longer lifespan tho