Vladimir

Support -- What are we doing wrong?

To be honest, I'm a very new player, just recently started playing here on primedice, and nothing's wrong with Supports or anything, seems nice, just tons of beggars on chat getting away with it, only problem.

10 hours ago, 12INCHCOCK said:

Support is doing nothing wrong except not letting me become a mod :)  but in all seriousness ❤️ PD

If we are in need of a new mod, we'll have in mind that you're interested in that position :) 

❤️ from PD team, too 

6 hours ago, Cyber said:

To be honest, I'm a very new player, just recently started playing here on primedice, and nothing's wrong with Supports or anything, seems nice, just tons of beggars on chat getting away with it, only problem.

Thank you for the feedback and we are glad to have you on Primedice! :) 

As for the chat, our mods are doing a great job in keeping the chat clean and pleasant; we, in support, also try to help as much as we can. However, if there happens a gap and the chat remains unsupervised for a few minutes, feel free to always report any troublemakers. :) 

Thank you again and welcome to PD community! 

1 hour ago, kouki said:

faucet is to low

Faucet had to be lowered because of the amount of faucet abuse that was evident. Moreover faucet is for testing the site and how the game works. Even though the site allows and withdraw-able wins that you get with the faucet.

1 hour ago, kouki said:

pay out x2 is rigged always more then 11 los streak every 60 bet

Rolls are never rigged. You can verify each and every roll following the instructions written here : 

https://primedice.com/verify/overview &

https://primedice.com/verify/hot-to-verify

It is possible to get endless streaks of red on a roll. Just bad luck.

Jelena didn't tell me to clear my cookies when login was telling me I was in a restricted country maybe just bring her up to date with any known bugs pd has and the generic fix for them (hope im not singling her out and any other new support staff I havent encountered), I was to drunk to use my own brain and she told me to call my ISP :(  She seems cool tho welcome @Jelena :)

19 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Jelena didn't tell me to clear my cookies when login was telling me I was in a restricted country maybe just bring her up to date with any known bugs pd has and the generic fix for them (hope im not singling her out and any other new support staff I havent encountered), I was to drunk to use my own brain and she told me to call my ISP :(  She seems cool tho welcome @Jelena :)

Hey JstLikeMagyk, thanks for the warm welcome, I'm a support member almost a year, tho :P

Location of your IP address was US and that is why I pointed out that you are in restricted area, according to our Terms of Service.

So the question is why was the IP location different from the country you are from? There are many scenarios possible and since you weren't using VPN, proxy or TOR, the best suggestion I could give you in that point was to contact your ISP since they are assigning an IP address to your external access device and ultimately, it's a question for them to answer. :) It has nothing to do with PD bugs or site in general. I'm really sorry if there was some misunderstanding. :)

1 minute ago, Jelena said:

Hey JstLikeMagyk, thanks for the warm welcome, I'm a support member almost a year, tho :P

Location of your IP address was US and that is why I pointed out that you are in restricted area, according to our Terms of Service.

So the question is why was the IP location different from the country you are from? There are many scenarios possible and since you weren't using VPN, proxy or TOR, the best suggestion I could give you in that point was to contact your ISP since they are assigning an IP address to your external access device and ultimately, it's a question for them to answer. :) It has nothing to do with PD bugs or site in general. I'm really sorry if there was some misunderstanding. :)

Thanks for taking the time to respond Jelena, There used to be a few login looping type bugs so I just assumed it was a similar issue as after I cleared my cookies it strangely went away.  However I had to change OS yesterday after discovering an R.A.T that was quite persistent so I'd assume it was my unwanted friend causing issues.  :)

1 hour ago, KoningHosselaar said:

Depends on the mood and the person.

Support agents are trained not to let their personal issues get into their judgement. 

1 hour ago, KoningHosselaar said:

But sometimes it's not always that helpful in my opinion.

Im sure if you can cite some examples where they may not have been able to deliver helpful information would help them rectify errors, if any.

I wanted to thank Vladimir for helping me out recently.  I was having major issues setting up my forum account, and he quickly and correctly diagnosed the issue, and provided a method to resolve the issue.  I'm now one of the happy new forum members and would not have been able to sign up without his assistance!  You rock buddy and I love the forum already.  Going to try some of the competitions out shortly.

On 25/05/2019 at 20:12, Cyber2019 said:

I think what you are doing is great so far. Keep up the great work. Looking forward in seeing

new innovative features to the Chat and the Auto Dice. Cheers! 😎

Same for me, currently and since 2019 has started i had 0 issues concerning Support actions or missunderstandings.

Support answer time is perfect (not taking so long as some other support calls) and each individual understoods my doubts and questions all the time.