Vladimir

Support -- What are we doing wrong?

Support is really helpful and fast, but last time, instead of just setting a password on my 2nd account, they also changed the password of my main account (which I used to contact support). Well, I indicated in the message what account I'm inquiring about. Nonetheless, support is really helpful! Kudos and keep up the good work :)

Edit seems to be a lot of misunderstandings will just let it go and write it off as dominoes lining up that way. If a mod ghosts me, they should at least say hi here.

Edited by Blindme

Thank you all for feedback! :)

@rack001, you are everything but annoying! :P:) @Kurian, you should make that suggestion on the Stake forum, so the administrators could take that into consideration.

@Blindme, I will contact you in PM now about the issues you have and explain everything. 

Hi, addressing support team

I am trying to send money to another account "tip", and I am getting a message that I am "muted or banned" for a reason unknown, may I get a clarification on this please? 

account is kiddo69, and next to know that I have been "permanently" muted??? again for a reason unknown? and still I can play?

Thank you for checking this for me.

5 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

As i get answered you have to deposit 2 to 3 times and play with it so you can be "cleared"

Is that the reason I got muted? Playing from faucet? even though I have a deposit history? Just trying to make sure I understand what you saying....

2 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Yes you have to deposit 2-3 times and play with it till you get whitelisted again

Well, obviously some things are beyond my understanding... 

Never mind, it is not in your payroll anyways...

Thank you for researching my issue, however I still do not understand couple of things. For what reason I have been "blacklisted" on a first place? Limitations of an account are limitations, ok, but I did not do anything against the policy of Prime Dice!?!? If you want us to play depositing- remove the faucet right? I do behave, I do have a proven transaction history, and you "blacklist" me without a warning, message, or whatsoever? Don't take "You" personal- I know it is not you, and you can't actually answer my question in an intelligent way, because you are following guidelines which allow you to mumble as much as" Yes you have to deposit 2-3 times and play with it till you get whitelisted again". This is going further I guess

Only issue that I have and its not really a issue, is letting some threads breathe a little before locking them up in the Question and complaint section.

Most people looking to spam are not going to be asking questions that potentially put a bullseye on their back. Besides that great job.

There are situations when we don't have the answer or there is someone else that has the better answer, so we wait for that one to solve the issue (or at least try to). The same thing goes when it comes to 'suggestions' board, some things are just not in our jurisdiction to say 'yes' or 'no' to. I think most of the technical questions are solved without any delay. But thank you for pointing this out, we will try to be more effective in that field in the future. :) 

I have always been satisfied with PDs support.

I just wish they could support VIP people in a more respected and caring manor.
Perhaps in time.... However, Time has only been hurtful to VIPs (useless faucet), so I hope that trend will cease....

4 hours ago, Raptor said:

I have always been satisfied with PDs support.

I just wish they could support VIP people in a more respected and caring manor.
Perhaps in time.... However, Time has only been hurtful to VIPs (useless faucet), so I hope that trend will cease....

Hello! :)

Could you elaborate more on this, please? What was the problem? Did we do anything wrong?

On 1/25/2018 at 17:49, Irena said:

Hello! :)

Could you elaborate more on this, please? What was the problem? Did we do anything wrong?

No your guys support is totally fine and I have no problems with support ever.
Was just saying I wish VIPs in general (not pertaining to support) had some better perks of somekind. 

Sry, a bit misleading and tangential comment. heh

4 minutes ago, eroses said:

i coudn't access my account.it's asking for recovery and i coudn't contact help either.somebody help me out here

Hey. 😁

@Katarina already replied to your initial post. Kindly check it out. 😊

6 minutes ago, eroses said:

i coudn't access my account.it's asking for recovery and i coudn't contact help either.somebody help me out here

Hey! In case you can't reach us on the site, you can always send us an email to support@primedice.com. It's pretty standard procedure for recovering an account, you just have to answer a few questions, we will guide you. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!