chaedchad29

Bitcoin Mining Website

22 hours ago, togiy said:

you need at least 4 good gpu(more is recommended) AMD recommended for ethereum and NVIDIA for zcash ..

as much as i love to try mining some,i just cant because it is very expensive. and you will also need fast internet service connection or is mining offline

no point in these sites, not if you don't plan to invest a lot of money. otherwise, you will never collect the required amount for withdrawal you will only last payment comisiei, which will change depending on the wishes of the owners of the site.

On 12/23/2017 at 14:51, togiy said:

you need at least 4 good gpu(more is recommended) AMD recommended for ethereum and NVIDIA for zcash ..

FOUR?! X____x Well, I have seen dedicated mining rigs that have more than that.

On 23-12-2017 at 07:51, togiy said:

If you want to have profitable mining with just a GPU and a CPU from a laptop you can mine monero. It's the only profitable coin out there. Electroneum is not bad either.

zcash doesn't seem like a bad coin to mine either. waste of time doing it with just CPU mining though. Roughly i get up to 6 sol/s with just CPU as minergate does not detect my Intel GPU... with good reason. Monero i'm getting roughly 70h/s with just CPU which may not be entirely profitibal. but i'm not paying for energy. 

13 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

If you want to have profitable mining with just a GPU and a CPU from a laptop you can mine monero. It's the only profitable coin out there. Electroneum is not bad either.

if only someone could put me through these process, i would love to mine maybe minero or dogecoin with an old laptop of mine. 

7 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

if only someone could put me through these process, i would love to mine maybe minero or dogecoin with an old laptop of mine. 

Well with minersgate, its pretty simple. Download the application i believe from minergate.com or minersgate.com google it. once installed, it will pop up with a "Smart" Mining page, which mines the most profitable coin at that time according to whatever exchange they use. Its been monero for the past couple of days for me. If not pop over to the mining tab and click which one you want to mine. they have about ten or so altcoins to choose from. doge is not on the list unfortunately. xmr, dsh, zec, btg, and a few more are though. It's pretty much that straight forward. 

40 minutes ago, theshadyhobo said:

Well with minersgate, its pretty simple. Download the application i believe from minergate.com or minersgate.com google it. once installed, it will pop up with a "Smart" Mining page, which mines the most profitable coin at that time according to whatever exchange they use. Its been monero for the past couple of days for me. If not pop over to the mining tab and click which one you want to mine. they have about ten or so altcoins to choose from. doge is not on the list unfortunately. xmr, dsh, zec, btg, and a few more are though. It's pretty much that straight forward. 

thanks for this details information, i really appreciate it mate