boykamatis

Cant login in primedice

If you're unable to log into PD and are having account issues, your best bet is to get in touch with Support through support@primedice.com

It'll be a more direct way to seek assistance than posting to the forum and hoping a staff member sees it.

2 minutes ago, boykamatis said:

Thanks @Serlite for your response. But i think its a bug in the system thats needs to be fixed. 

Alright, that's your prerogative - though if it's not an issue other people are complaining about, it may have more to do with the account than the system...

The development team will try to resolve this issue ASAP. The coding for primedice is a bit different so it isn't as easy as coping the code over.

@Serlite Can you try to login with iphone with 11.x.x version? This issue seems to be only happening with iphone with higher versions. If you noticed my screenshot, cursor is not aligned in where you are typing. This causing not able to click the login button

@Dan Glad to hear that the developers already aware on it. Thanks

2 minutes ago, boykamatis said:

@Serlite Can you try to login with iphone with 11.x.x version? This issue seems to be only happening with iphone with higher versions. If you noticed my screenshot, cursor is not aligned in where you are typing. This causing not able to click the login button

@Dan Glad to hear that the developers already aware on it. Thanks

Aaah, makes sense, wasn't 100% sure what your screenshot was conveying, but a mobile issue is definitely more of a problem with the site code. Phones can be finicky!