rembo2

How long have you been gambling?

22 hours ago, MegaBetzZz said:

$ 1000 is seriously sorry for your loss I don't want to lose now I'm playing with intelligence and minimal risk

have lost more than $1000 last month, am also a student

22 hours ago, MegaBetzZz said:

$ 1000 is seriously sorry for your loss I don't want to lose now I'm playing with intelligence and minimal risk

I would love you to teach me some of your move in PM

On 12/16/2017 at 09:41, Dboyeric said:

have lost more than $1000 last month, am also a student

I would love you to teach me some of your move in PM

1000dollars is a lot to lose as a student, you should have done better with it.. 

3 minutes ago, Mistletoe said:

I started gambling around at age of 9 at gradeschool  I lost a pretty huge amount like 200 pesos. For me it was already a huge amount since my allowance during that time was just 10 pesos per day. 

So its like i lost 20 days of allowance 

You are not being serious are you babytoe? Age 9 seems ok for a baby like you. However you seem to have lost more than you have won. I hope you learnt a lesson from this and possibly you did not which is why you are here.

Just now, UltraChief said:

You are not being serious are you babytoe? Age 9 seems ok for a baby like you. However you seem to have lost more than you have won. I hope you learnt a lesson from this and possibly you did not which is why you are here.

Well looking how much it is now, its just a small amount. But it is a huge amount for a kid xD i stopped for a couple months then back at it again. Its a game called "Teks" 

But yes, i learned my lesson. Only bet the amount im affored to lose xD

Thinkinf about it, i dont think i hve recovered my negative profit in that game still lol 

40 minutes ago, Eugene265 said:

I have been gamebling since 2015. I played only on primedice.com ,and also now,Im using primedice and stake only,cause I know that nobody will scam me on them both.

LOL what do you scam you on both? They are both owned by the same people and Stunna is trusted on bitcointalk as well. Nobody going to scam you at least not anybody here.

On 12/23/2017 at 11:08, Dboyeric said:

november and this past two weeks has been my own personal hell. i hope luck will smile on me 2018

Hope the new year does brings you more luck! I've been personally playing for around 30m now. Longest I've ever played. X)

1 minute ago, Dboyeric said:

you're welcone to the gambling world, most people that joined last year did because of bitcoin

Thanks mate but I joined cause my brother tricked me and made me join

14 hours ago, johnjeff said:

i just started 1 year ago more of lose

You are just like me, we are 1year old on pd... 

3 minutes ago, johnjeff said:

Yes i wish in 2018 all gambling site i play  well be good to be

i have already set a resolution for my self, which is to recover all my lose or quit gambling, something special must happen to dboy account 2018

2 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

i have already set a resolution for my self, which is to recover all my lose or quit gambling, something special must happen to dboy account 2018

that's great, its okay you didn't quit gambling just control your self for not being greedy.