Mistletoe

How Did You Find Out about Primedice?

I have met quite a lot of fellow gamblers here, learned a lot not only about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency but as well as different people and places from other corner of the globe. I am curious how did you guys find about Primedice?

I found out about Primedice from a friend who I met at a mobile game I was playing. I was a noob there asking for alms in the "general chat" and she let me in in her clan(she actually owns the clan but she lets her husband to be the Clan leader instead cuz she doesn't have the guts to kick stupid members out xD). Long story short, she introduced me to Primedice. :D

What about you? How did you find about Primedice?

Edited by Mistletoe

I found it through Googling as well! Way back when I was just getting into Bitcoin and learning about it, I was lucky to have found such an interesting community as this one to join. =D

I used to be active on a gaming forum a few years ago and saw some people promoting PD, decided to check it out one day and liked it.

On 10/30/2017 at 19:52, Mistletoe said:

I have met quite a lot of fellow gamblers here, learned a lot not only about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency but as well as different people and places from other corner of the globe. I am curious how did you guys find about Primedice?

I found out about Primedice from a friend who I met at a mobile game I was playing. I was a noob there asking for alms in the "general chat" and she let me in in her clan(she actually owns the clan but she lets her husband to be the Clan leader instead cuz she doesn't have the guts to kick stupid members out xD). Long story short, she introduced me to Primedice. :D

I found PD in searching ways to earn bitcoin :) and mining is not profitable for me

3 hours ago, ktfor57 said:

found it in google search. Initially I thought it is a scam as my view was that all gambling sites are big scam

What makes you signed up here then? :)

1 hour ago, Ssociety said:

I found PD in searching ways to earn bitcoin :) and mining is not profitable for me

What mining ways did you try? Pc? Site? Mobile?

On 10/30/2017 at 19:52, Mistletoe said:

lol i knew this this girl :D...  

well me i was looking for a bitcoin games then it pop up on my facebook so i register :)

Most of the people found it from google but i found it from Another Forum.i will not tell the forum name but yeah that was one of my good forum. and yeah that guy who told us for join and i join under his ref and he paid me for sign Up :P:P was about 10$ hehe xD and yeah of course he got almost over 100$ from me as i'm his referral :D:D 

4 hours ago, merlyn22 said:

lol i knew this this girl :D...  

well me i was looking for a bitcoin games then it pop up on my facebook so i register :)

Ha! I wonder who xD

3 hours ago, Ssociety said:

PC and i did not really dive into mining.. Slow paced

Did you profit at least? Or how much did you earn from mining?

28 minutes ago, showrov1993 said:

Most of the people found it from google but i found it from Another Forum.i will not tell the forum name but yeah that was one of my good forum. and yeah that guy who told us for join and i join under his ref and he paid me for sign Up :P:P was about 10$ hehe xD and yeah of course he got almost over 100$ from me as i'm his referral :D:D 

Wow lucky person xD

1 hour ago, showrov1993 said:

Not bad. I have a similar story, but no one paid me for registration.xD

I was looking for information on bitcoin how to mine and stumbled upon a YouTube video game for bitcoins it was primedice :D

On 11/4/2017 at 23:23, Zephiera said:

It was introduced to me by someone  special :$. I already know that there are PPP forums since I was in highschool. The only difference is that they pay dollars on your Paypal account and this one it pays bitcoin.

Ohhww someone special. :D hmmmm

31 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Well.. just googled "how to earn bitcoin"... and somewhere on a page was the link to PD

Well yeah, pd is pretty popular when talking about btc and gambling