rembo2

Your favorite PC game

It'd definitely have to be League of Legends! Sure, it's trash nowadays but it's fun and has been fun, as of late, to me since 2012. I'd love to get into more other games but my PC isn't great and I'm fine with just running low games to keep me occupied.

I'm quite the gamer, so I have a few. In multiplayer areas, I like League of Legends (used to play a lot, not so much lately), Overwatch (mainly play it with friends), and Blade and Soul.

But there are several single player ones that I love because they have a very good story, such as:

• Transistor.
  • Thomas Was Alone.
  • Chrono Trigger.
  • Chrono Cross.

And several others that I'm not remembering right now. If I recall some that are absolutely recommended, I'll edit the post to add them.

3 minutes ago, RevStardust said:

I'm quite the gamer, so I have a few. In multiplayer areas, I like League of Legends (used to play a lot, not so much lately), Overwatch (mainly play it with friends), and Blade and Soul.

But there are several single player ones that I love because they have a very good story, such as:

• Transistor.
  • Thomas Was Alone.
  • Chrono Trigger.
  • Chrono Cross.

And several others that I'm not remembering right now. If I recall some that are absolutely recommended, I'll edit the post to add them.

REVVVVV! You play League of Legends? What server are you on? If you're on the same server as I am, perhaps we can play games together! Also, what role(s) do you main? 

19 minutes ago, GokuHF said:

REVVVVV! You play League of Legends? What server are you on? If you're on the same server as I am, perhaps we can play games together! Also, what role(s) do you main? 

I play in LAS server. I mostly main midlane, but can play top and support sort of effectively. Anyways it's been a couple months since my last game there, have been playing other things lately.

too many ... 
Age of empires and Counterstrike when I was younger ..... 
i liked old dos games too .... Alladin , prince of persia,  skyroads ,dangerous Dave .... 
Those were wonderful times.... 

Now i usually play Hitman, Lord of the Rings ... a bit of Delta Force 2 .... 
And online Chess too... im like addicted to chess Blitz games.... Everyday i have to play atleast a couple ....

i havent played a video game for a very long time, for years now, i dont have a favorite game now, but back to the past year my favorite game was ODDWORLD! oh i was addicted to that game, i used to play it daily, finished 2 versions of it, and i was waiting for the 3rd one to be in markets... uhhh those days arw gone.

856AFFD3-34C3-43D9-AFFE-78E3391FB602.jpeg