Mistletoe

What is the First Program you ever Coded

My first programming language was HTML 4.0 and I adjusted my habit with XHTML 1.0 I hope this new transitional program will be nice to me.

I created a simple 'hello world' in Java first however the next tutorial was no help, it seems java and me is not interactive, unfortunately I can apply Java in XHTML in Javascript didn't understand it at the moment.

14 minutes ago, Cobalt9317 said:

My first programming language was HTML 4.0 and I adjusted my habit with XHTML 1.0 I hope this new transitional program will be nice to me.

I created a simple 'hello world' in Java first however the next tutorial was no help, it seems java and me is not interactive, unfortunately I can apply Java in XHTML in Javascript didn't understand it at the moment.

With javascript w3schools.com could help.

java.. best would be to buy a book about it. Some languages have very bad tutorials or manuals on the internet and a book is worth more then

On 10/30/2017 at 10:30, Mistletoe said:

I pretty sure that all of us, our first ever program is a "Hello World". Aside from this static program, what is the first working program you made and in what programming language?

In school there was a library and it had computers (this is a long time ago lol). Idiots kept CTRL-ALT-DEL the computers, to try to hack them. 

So I wrote a program that when someone pressed CTRL-ALT-DEL it put a big yellow star on a red background and sounded an alarm through the speaker of the PC, so they could get captured. hahaha xD

13 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

With javascript w3schools.com could help.

java.. best would be to buy a book about it. Some languages have very bad tutorials or manuals on the internet and a book is worth more then

Yeah that is the recommended about the book I have read, I've already forgotten.
The author of the book was Laura Lemay.

w3school.com have a lot of insight to fully understand javascript. Thanks for making me remember.

Edited by Cobalt9317

12 minutes ago, Skilful said:

In school there was a library and it had computers (this is a long time ago lol). Idiots kept CTRL-ALT-DEL the computers, to try to hack them. 

So I wrote a program that when someone pressed CTRL-ALT-DEL it put a big yellow star on a red background and sounded an alarm through the speaker of the PC, so they could get captured. hahaha xD

Lol that's a cool and fun one! Your school library should be thankful to you :D