iwant1btc

When and Where

Im not sure exactly how I found out about primedice, but I loved it from the start.  BTC can be kind of annoying, buying it, waiting for it to hit your wallet, but I have always loved primedice. Ive been here since January 2015, and most recently ive been most active.

A friend of mine introduced Primedice to me, she even gave me a script for dicebot. Used the script, but am not satisfied. Days later, I already learned how Primedice works. Didn't used the bot that time and tried betting on the site. Rolled and rolled until I experienced my first bust. And now, I am more addicted than my friend. I just don't know if she's still playing :D

I joined PD last July, hoping that I can recover what was scammed to me. And no, I didn't recover, I loss more money instead. But I didn't care, as long as I'm enjoying xD

A friend I have showed PD to me, he even gave me a script for a bot for dice.  I used the script, but was dissatisfied. Days later, I already learned how PD worked. Didn't used the bot that time and tried betting on the site. Rolled and rolled until I experienced my first bust. And now, I am more addicted than my friend. I just don't know if he's still playing I joined PD a few years ago, hoping that I can recover what was scammed to me. And no, I didn't recover, I loss more money instead. But I didn't care, as long as I'm enjoying the experience,  and I am big time!  It's quite awesome in my opinion!

On 10/31/2017 at 07:55, coachhip said:

A friend I have showed PD to me, he even gave me a script for a bot for dice.  I used the script, but was dissatisfied. Days later, I already learned how PD worked. Didn't used the bot that time and tried betting on the site. Rolled and rolled until I experienced my first bust. And now, I am more addicted than my friend. I just don't know if he's still playing I joined PD a few years ago, hoping that I can recover what was scammed to me. And no, I didn't recover, I loss more money instead. But I didn't care, as long as I'm enjoying the experience,  and I am big time!  It's quite awesome in my opinion!

Troll copy cat account?

On 10/30/2017 at 13:00, iwant1btc said:

Its very interesting question

When do you know about Primedice and where do you know??

For example i knew about PD September 2017year.

April 2017, summer break

Started understanding btc and a friend suggested primedice xD

I discovered primedice and stake on a website when I googled best Bitcoin provably fair dice games :) and I am loving it that I discovered such a good games with great community as PD and stake and am stuck and addicted to them I joined like 2 months ago :)