coachhip

How Much Will BTC Be Worth In 2020?

6 minutes ago, Coingiver said:

I think that bitcoin will be worth $40,000 per btc. Or it will be replaced by another coin and no longer be used and have any value. 

replaced by another coin? really? whats the reason for that?

20 minutes ago, Coingiver said:

You dont think in 2 and a bit years new coins and technologies will come out ? I mean you never know. Its just a guess. Something that has faster transactions. More transactions per minute. 

Honestly, there are already coins out there right now that allow for faster/cheaper transactions than Bitcoin (that's one of the major selling points of Bitcoin Cash). There are definitely other factors involved that affect the adoption/value of a cryptocurrency (though since I'm by no means an expert in that regard, I won't supply my own speculations at what those might be).

6 hours ago, iwant1btc said:

Its not fact but i think...

March 1st 2017 - 2900$ per 1 BTC

March 1st 2018 - $5,403 per 1 BTC

March 1st 2019 - $24,699 per 1 BTC

March 1st 2020 - $52,565 per 1 BTC

1000% in three years?!

I agreed with @Serlite, technology for better altcoins already exist and that didn't impact btc price ... for now. What can change that is the mass use of cryptos. If a new coin make things really simple and transparent for the lambda user it could change things. Not that BTC will drop but maybe it will not be the highest value anymore and the rise of the price we see now could start to stagnate.

If that don't happen and btc stay the standard my guess is 6.5-7k$ at the end of this year, 10-12k$ in 2018, 15-20k$ in 2019 and more than 25k in 2020.

Thank you all for your responses,  it's clear from all this that you all believe that bitcoin will go up a great bit,  and this seems accurate to me too!  I hope that bitcoin fees will go down,  however, as soon people might be paying $100+ per transaction if they send it with bitcoin,   and noone wants to pay nearly that much!