MrKnight8686

0.00015->0.0043 - Today is so lucky!!

Today i receive 15k of Krisoff and make loan about 50k of SK678. Then i play and push them to 0.002 by 2.4x strategy and take a rest. After 2 hours i comeback and play 2.0x with 20k/bet.. OK.. I win big and withdraw :). Good luck for everybody

^^.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ssociety said:

Good for you @MrKnight8686 keep it up and do not be greedy like me hehe Good luck :)

Tks you :) GL u too.

2 minutes ago, Blindme said:

Yeah thats the amount I usually go a little over aggressive and spew back to the site. Good run and smart taking it out.

Haha Blindme. I try 15 satoshies base bet with 47x and 4% increase on lose strategy at tomorrow and hope i will catch some more

Very Well played MrKnight.... I also have so much record there On PrimeDice but very sorrowful that i can't save and can't withdraw like you. Your are really so smart. i won but after next 10 sex i bust that :(:( very bad but it's really fun lol :P 

1 hour ago, MrKnight8686 said:

Today i receive 15k of Krisoff and make loan about 50k of SK678. Then i play and push them to 0.002 by 2.4x strategy and take a rest. After 2 hours i comeback and play 2.0x with 20k/bet.. OK.. I win big and withdraw :). Good luck for everybody

^^.jpg

wow nice, good job  thinking that you withdraw :)