UltraChief

New army recruits welcome!!

Hello PD family.

You all know me as UltraChief here. I am from a planet called Mars - im serious.

I mainly trade bitcoin and altcoin and sometimes play on PD. Yes we Martians love crypto and we hate Fiat.

Wanted to join the forum - hope I am not too late. Many of you might know of you little army as well - join us if you want xD

Hope you all have a nice time 

10 minutes ago, Deepakufo said:

He he fellow martian?? you're not the only one here??

Haha welcome to the bandwagon fellow friend

10 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

okay arrange for my jet flight to the Red Planet Martian Man, before i forgot welcome to the PD forum

Were you not already a Martian?O.o

1 hour ago, Carollzinha said:

Если вы хороший парень, вы должны поделиться им со своими товарищами по команде, нет? O.o

1 час назад, Carollzinha сказал:

Если вы хороший парень, вы должны поделиться им со своими товарищами по команде, нет? O.o

Rave)))

11 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Hello PD family.

You all know me as UltraChief here. I am from a planet called Mars - im serious.

I mainly trade bitcoin and altcoin and sometimes play on PD. Yes we Martians love crypto and we hate Fiat.

Wanted to join the forum - hope I am not too late. Many of you might know of you little army as well - join us if you want xD

I will You in mars soon UltraChief, it is good seeing you have a forum account hahaha...

5 hours ago, Blindme said:

Army from another planet? Sound nefarious and I better report this to my fellow lizard people, so we can get this under control.

Welcome all the same.B|

Bruh. You're a cat...

16 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Hello PD family.

"You all know me as UltraChief here. I am from a planet called Mars - im serious."? I don't know what do you mean by this. :D

Weeelcomeeee to the forum, @UltraChief! :P

Good to have you here, as well! :) Hope you'll have fun! :)