Noeprellik1

Trading or investment

Trading may be a good idea if you can find good deals,  while investing is probably not a good idea at all.  Why?  You may ask,  well,  that's because most investments that deal in bitcoin are scams,  ponzis,  hyip's and such,  All of those types of things are out to steal your coins and never return them.

2 hours ago, coachhip said:

Trading may be a good idea if you can find good deals,  while investing is probably not a good idea at all.  Why?  You may ask,  well,  that's because most investments that deal in bitcoin are scams,  ponzis,  hyip's and such,  All of those types of things are out to steal your coins and never return them.

Yes most investments today are ponzi, hyip and ended with scam

On 10/29/2017 at 11:10, Noeprellik1 said:

If You have 50 btc, which will you prefer to do, trading or investment?

No gambling in this case :D

If I have 50 btc then I will buy some bitcoin and litecoin mining machine to mine also, rest of the btc will go for investment in gambling site :)

5 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

no gambling?:/

I guess I would invest. I don't know yet in what but I'm going to make sure that I get that 50btc into +55btc. :) 

how about deposit 50 btc bet at 1.05x then 2.5 btc per click.? ha ha that would be sick 

16 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

You pretty confident to make it into 55 btc. Nice :D

If you're not confident there's less chance to reach your goal. :) 

13 hours ago, badguy69 said:

how about deposit 50 btc bet at 1.05x then 2.5 btc per click.? ha ha that would be sick 

Hehe, that's crazy! You'll have to make sure that you don't hit red tho.

I would invest half of the amount in bank or other ventures. Then would wait for BTC price to rise and sell for cash. When BTC price will lower, I will buy more BTC and sell when price high (trade) :P So much can be done with 50 BTC :)