19bani85

WHY DO WE GET BUSTED?????

5 minutes ago, 19bani85 said:

Hey Friends,

Why do we get busted after a single withdraw or after a single huge tip in public?

Anyone can say about this? 

because we are fucking greedy and our adrenaline rush sucks that it causes our finger to move without our consent, shitty finger..

8 minutes ago, 19bani85 said:

Well I don't think So @Ssociety It usually happens after a withdraw or big tip to someone in public

You probably withdraw after a winning streak; you bust after when you expect the same luck you had previously but the winning streak is over and your rolls aren't as good anymore. 

1 minute ago, Kurian said:

The main reason is, when we tip or withdraw we try hard to get it back by betting. That will end up in rage betting the result is bust.

somehow u r right

2 hours ago, 19bani85 said:

Hey Friends,

Why do we get busted after a single withdraw or after a single huge tip in public?

i think not all gamblers are busting but most of them bust ,for you to not be included in the bust society just play safe and dont be eager to recover your loss in that way you can keep your self away from busting 

I believe @Kurian has one good reason about it.

I believe another one is that we bust probably more often before a withdraw or a big tip. But we don't really pay so much attention to it because it happen before. Going to the withdraw line is already a success and/or a lucky run, wh is suppose to end at some point.

IMO, I agree that it is because of greediness. If you feel unlucky or begins to get reds, then stop. Try changing seed or take a rest. I don't really think there's "something". For me, it's our greediness' fault.

7 hours ago, xMossx said:

You probably withdraw after a winning streak; you bust after when you expect the same luck you had previously but the winning streak is over and your rolls aren't as good anymore. 

few people manage to do so

3 hours ago, 19bani85 said:

What I had said above is about the day I was rolling in dicebot after a tip of 0.02 I busted the remaining 0.02 without a single hit

Without a single hit?  Wow.  How many rolls was it? 

This is my pattern and I talked to others to see if its similar.

- I deposit and go up a small amount

- WIthin 5 minutes I lose about half my deposit

- Spend 2 hours getting lose back to be even

- Go slightly up again

- Lose half

- Get tilted after doing process a few times

- Lose roll

I am pretty superstitious about somethings and people begging me well on a bad roll tilts me as well.

But the brain naturally looks for patterns and when it can not find one, it interjects one that helps you make sense of things.

Kind of the same way our eyes only see three colours.

11 hours ago, MrKnight8686 said:

Because of our brain working. Rolling lure you to play more and more. If win, ok i will win more, If lose, i want to recover. So you want only roll when u dont have anything to roll more

Winning comdition ( one more time and I will stop -> bust)

Losing condition (after recovered , i will stop -> bust)

Always ended with same condition, busted:D

1 hour ago, Blindme said:

This is my pattern and I talked to others to see if its similar.

- I deposit and go up a small amount

- WIthin 5 minutes I lose about half my deposit

- Spend 2 hours getting lose back to be even

- Go slightly up again

- Lose half

- Get tilted after doing process a few times

- Lose roll

I am pretty superstitious about somethings and people begging me well on a bad roll tilts me as well.

But the brain naturally looks for patterns and when it can not find one, it interjects one that helps you make sense of things.

Kind of the same way our eyes only see three colours.

that thirst to regain for you lose :( then ended up busting hahaha

On 10/28/2017 at 11:32, 19bani85 said:

Hey Friends,

I never experienced it yet :/

because you keep playing like you have your "original" bankroll but the the truth is you withdrew it already. so you cant handle your loss with smaller bankroll. but this just happens sometimes, because you dont notice it when you win more after a withdrawal.