Ssociety

Sleep Cycle

I have heard of this but I don't know anyone that have tried it. I'm not sure either if this is really an ideal sleeping pattern. I guess only those who can sleep whenever and wherever they want cant try this. For people like me that having hard time sleeping when needed to, it'll be difficult xD

2 hours ago, Ssociety said:

have you guys tried everyman sleep cycle? who can do this ? 3.5 hrs of core sleep and 3 twenty minutes nap? I want to do this but I thinks its impossible.. for me.. 

uhm i dont believe it ,even you follow all the intructions on that it depends in your body if it can do it but our body needs well rest 

2 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

I have heard of this but I don't know anyone that have tried it. I'm not sure either if this is really an ideal sleeping pattern. I guess only those who can sleep whenever and wherever they want cant try this. For people like me that having hard time sleeping when needed to, it'll be difficult xD

Yeah I guess so, only people who can sleep whenever they want can do this but for a normal person with a fucking  job it is just a joke..

Know a guy that attempted this cycle and it slowly burnt him out.

Would not mess with sleep cycles, as its one reason people die young. The brain actually is being flushed like a oil chang well you sleep. Bulletproof coffee has a forum for body/mind hacking that covers this issue.

3 minutes ago, Blindme said:

Would not mess with sleep cycles, as its one reason people die young. The brain actually is being flushed like a oil chang well you sleep. Bulletproof coffee has a forum for body/mind hacking that covers this issue.

Thanks for the warning man, I just really want to know if anyone would dare doing this..

9 hours ago, Blindme said:

How long did he managed to last to this sleeping cycle?  

9 hours ago, Ssociety said:

Thanks for the warning man, I just really want to know if anyone would dare doing this..

Would you? :D

On 10/28/2017 at 09:13, Ssociety said:

have you guys tried everyman sleep cycle? who can do this ? 3.5 hrs of core sleep and 3 twenty minutes nap? I want to do this but I thinks its impossible.. for me.. 

Me during exam week xD

But I do sleep long after.

1 hour ago, RabMalfoy said:

Me during exam week xD

But I do sleep long after.

Ha! College days. It feels good to reminisce those days thinking that you survived those stressful days.

PS: I would like to thank Sting energy drink and Nescafe for being with me during and throughout those hardships :D

1 hour ago, Mistletoe said:

Ha! College days. It feels good to reminisce those days thinking that you survived those stressful days.

PS: I would like to thank Sting energy drink and Nescafe for being with me during and throughout those hardships :D

I still havent yet. 3 more years Dx (6 years)

p.s.Cobra doesnt work for me. I prefer coffee, gives me upset stomach, awake. xD

1 hour ago, RabMalfoy said:

I still havent yet. 3 more years Dx (6 years)

p.s.Cobra doesnt work for me. I prefer coffee, gives me upset stomach, awake. xD

Why six?  I get a feeling it is in the field of medicine?  Or Law? O.o

16 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

How long did he managed to last to this sleeping cycle?  

He went about three weeks but he had a real easy job.

Having gone without sleep enough times to feel retarded and sleep walk, it takes a long time to recalculate the brain. 

Just now, Blindme said:

He went about three weeks but he had a real easy job.

Having gone without sleep enough times to feel retarded and sleep walk, it takes a long time to recalculate the brain. 

Didn't expect that could trigger sleep walk. 

I heard camping in mountains,  forest etc helps to calibrate and restore body clock back to its factory settings. He should've tried that :D

2 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

Why six?  I get a feeling it is in the field of medicine?  Or Law? O.o

Medicine. Veterinary medicine to be exact.

1 hour ago, Ssociety said:

hahaha lol I tried to do that sleep cycle but I can't stay awake when my body tells me to sleep lol..

It's hard to battle with sleepiness xD

My sleeping cycle is even crazier than this one, so I guess this could work. :) I don't remember when was the last time I slept for 8 hours a day, many days in a row. *sleep deprived, yes*

On 10/28/2017 at 09:13, Ssociety said:

i sleep 2 to 3hrs...long time awake than sleeping...ha ha ha better than sleeping forever.but yeah im really having a hard time getting regular sleep nowadays im staying up late.anyways all good its woth it.

30 minutes ago, connesa said:

i sleep 2 to 3hrs...long time awake than sleeping...ha ha ha better than sleeping forever.but yeah im really having a hard time getting regular sleep nowadays im staying up late.anyways all good its woth it.

Yeah connesa but if you master this sleep cycle, you wont feel like you sleep in less than 6 hrs. But as I said it is almost impossible .. because we are all busy people haha

1 hour ago, Irena said:

My sleeping cycle is even crazier than this one, so I guess this could work. :) I don't remember when was the last time I slept for 8 hours a day, many days in a row. *sleep deprived, yes*

I find it hard to do this, then you are sleeping worser than this..?you are not a human Irena hahaha

4 hours ago, RabMalfoy said:

Medicine. Veterinary medicine to be exact.

It's hard to battle with sleepiness xD

Ahh make sense. I'm curious what you guys are studying at school. Do they teach you how to diagnose animals? Surgery?  Do you guys have medicine book for animals? 

1 hour ago, Ssociety said:

I find it hard to do this, then you are sleeping worser than this..?you are not a human Irena hahaha

Should I quote @maverick528, 'I'm a bot'? :D 

I rarely sleep more than 4-5h a day, sometimes 2-3h, depends on how much I can afford. :D 

1 hour ago, Mistletoe said:

Ahh make sense. I'm curious what you guys are studying at school. Do they teach you how to diagnose animals? Surgery?  Do you guys have medicine book for animals? 

We have all of those stuffs.

some subjects: anatomy, physiology, embryology, clinics, management, surgery, paratology, histology

1 hour ago, Irena said:

Should I quote @maverick528, 'I'm a bot'? :D 

I rarely sleep more than 4-5h a day, sometimes 2-3h, depends on how much I can afford. :D 

There's a high possibility. xD

3 minutes ago, RabMalfoy said:

We have all of those stuffs.

some subjects: anatomy, physiology, embryology, clinics, management, surgery, paratology, histology

There's a high possibility. xD

Oh gee, i can sense a looooooott of highfalutin medical terminologies to memorize >.< 

Well I can see that you love animals so I guess you enjoy what you are doing. Studying is fun if it is something that interests you. Good choice ^^