nytewind

From Faucet to withdraw

5 minutes ago, nytewind said:

well u wanna remember there's no such thing as a FINITE red streak - the dice have no memory and while ODDS play a factor, there is no such thing as "impossible" when it comes to gambling.

I'm glad so many people are having success with this strat! I will be posting another post later today with how to get some ELECTRONEUM and how to turn that ETN into other currencies and gamble that as well for those of you who are interested (yea unrelated comment I know...)

Its kind a spam.. but link me please <3

1 minute ago, CaptainLorca said:

Its kind a spam.. but link me please <3

no it wont be spam at all as it will contain everything u need to know how to mine solo, pool mine, gpu, cpu etc, and how to \where to transfer and exchange it easily :) good stuff with etn about to boom again into 3 more exchanges -- and the strat mentioned above works very well when using it on REDDCOIN after converting about 100ETN you have a nice chunk of RDD to bet well below the decimal point, allowing for MASSIVE red streaks ;)) more to come

41 minutes ago, nytewind said:

ykkmkkkkkkkkkkkk

I'm glad so many m are having success with this strat! I will be posting another post later today with how to get some ELECTRONEUM and how to turn that ETN into other currencies and gamble that as well for those of you who are interested (yea unrelated comment I know...)

when are ou going to send the pm buddy

On 11/8/2017 at 23:39, nytewind said:

thanks folks :) it's not that hard just takes a ton of patience and luck and taking breaks 

This what makes my bets stable. It is part of my oh so called strategy 😂. I feel like that I should stick to it forever. Whenever I lose my patience I end up busting all of my profit. My specfic break is 5mins, 10mins, 30mins, and 1 hr. Then I sometimes change the seed. I'll try your strategy once I have a fair amount of Sats. 😊

3 hours ago, Zephiera said:

This what makes my bets stable. It is part of my oh so called strategy 😂. I feel like that I should stick to it forever. Whenever I lose my patience I end up busting all of my profit. My specfic break is 5mins, 10mins, 30mins, and 1 hr. Then I sometimes change the seed. I'll try your strategy once I have a fair amount of Sats. 😊

happens to me every time... i'll have a good strat going and going slow... i'll get impatient and wanna make money faster and buuuuuuuuuuust