nytewind

From Faucet to withdraw

Yeah.. got to greedy.. chased the big.. fell deep.. and here we go again.. 

still this is a good strat to maximize your balance. But like everything on gambling: The more you got, the more you win - and the bigger risks you can take.

Edited by CaptainLorca

56 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Yeah.. got to greedy.. chased the big.. fell deep.. and here we go again.. 

still this is a good strat to maximize your balance. But like everything on gambling: The more you got, the more you win - and the bigger risks you can take.

and the quicker you bust! just helping to finish the quote

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Wasn m‘t your day hm? I‘m using your strat.. works really well.. but sometimes the red strikes hard and you need ton stop early enough and accept that you just lost a bit - and that this is not the end

there has been a lot of red rolls on PD lately. one need to have big balance to survive big payout

Hey.. I lost 30k.. went out for a smoke and wanted to go I bed. Was 20k left. Which is okay. So then it hit me!

just thought f*ck it.. all in. Went really emotional in the chat. And then.. lucky as I was.. full recover which ended in a question giveaway in the chat

14 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Hey.. I lost 30k.. went out for a smoke and wanted to go I bed. Was 20k left. Which is okay. So then it hit me!

just thought f*ck it.. all in. Went really emotional in the chat. And then.. lucky as I was.. full recover which ended in a question giveaway in the chat

its good to all in sometimes, but not always, because it always leads to bust

14 minutes ago, terzy said:

How many reds did you get with this strategy? I had 19 reds and busted, after that I roll 0 bet and I got green >:(

I get on a red streak like 10-13 reds. You need to get a feeling when this will happen and stop early enough and accept the loss or try to switch sites

well u wanna remember there's no such thing as a FINITE red streak - the dice have no memory and while ODDS play a factor, there is no such thing as "impossible" when it comes to gambling.

I'm glad so many people are having success with this strat! I will be posting another post later today with how to get some ELECTRONEUM and how to turn that ETN into other currencies and gamble that as well for those of you who are interested (yea unrelated comment I know...)

• Thanks 1