Nguyen Khiem

New SCRIPT for dicebot win 100%

12 hours ago, Nguyen Khiem said:

i just want sell , make more profit

sorry but i think that wont work....bot are not for long use..every dice sites change their script as often as they could that is the reason why they say its random.well good luck hope u got more profit?

9 hours ago, kleinerwicht said:

guys, open your eyes ... the lower screenshots shown in the startpost do NOT show primedice and NOT bitcoin :P

Yes, it is 999dice DOGEcoin.. And you can see he do for only shorterm, he post on every forum and group and spam =)).. Maybe some newbie will buy his script but. I know, this is worthless script :) Because he copy on some where and sell again.

On 27/10/2017 at 07:58, Zoltan said:

He has to sell it, because he knows, he can't run it for long. There is no strategy which can garantee you win until eternity. He was lucky and could be lucky for weeks, but it can be you buy his "method", and you bust within an hour. Random is random, luck is luck. ;)

Every scammer will always try to be like this, trying to sell his dumbass script that worked sometime... 

This dude doesn't even have a fucking Avatar please... Who you try to fool? People brainless?

10 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

You guys really believe he has 220226 btc? We are talking about $1.558.000.000 LOL

If he really had all that balance why would he be selling his "100% working" script for 0.011 btc?

It makes no sense xDxDxD 

It is doge, i think he also mentioned it somewhere. Also the screenshots are from another site. Still, selling a strategy is just an attempt to make some money out of nothing. 100% working means, that it really bets and acts like he wants it. In gambling you can't garantuee win only that the script is working correctly and will run until you have balance and i tend to interpret it that way. I wouldnt call it scam, people trade everything nowadays, but if it is ethical or not is another question :) 

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:46, Nguyen Khiem said:

i want sell my script , have 8 win change , change everytimes win a bet

price 0.011

use with btc and doge , support all site with btc and support for 999dice with doge ( some site basebet low)IMG_0306.thumb.PNG.aecc0d50b6bd3fe561415f4f4ea3778a.PNGtest2.thumb.jpg.95d80e0edeb00eb5f2d590880aa78f6b.jpgUntitled.thumb.png.db233dc2a1adf3c65aa331f9dddae36e.pngtestscript.jpg.abde5f117f7899ba87fe289c37f212bf.jpg

ib me for more info

fb : m.me/khimnguyn11

telegram : @khimnguyn

it is easy to edit info mate, I don't think selling of script is the right think to do, share if you want to share