Nguyen Khiem

New SCRIPT for dicebot win 100%

i want sell my script , have 8 win change , change everytimes win a bet

price 0.011

use with btc and doge , support all site with btc and support for 999dice with doge ( some site basebet low)IMG_0306.thumb.PNG.aecc0d50b6bd3fe561415f4f4ea3778a.PNGtest2.thumb.jpg.95d80e0edeb00eb5f2d590880aa78f6b.jpgUntitled.thumb.png.db233dc2a1adf3c65aa331f9dddae36e.pngtestscript.jpg.abde5f117f7899ba87fe289c37f212bf.jpg

ib me for more info

fb : m.me/khimnguyn11

telegram : @khimnguyn

Edited by Nguyen Khiem

1 minute ago, Nguyen Khiem said:

price 0.011

Ow it is nice but i dont have 0.011btc ahaha no thanks but and u have more profit why u have to sell it ? 

5 minutes ago, Partyboy04 said:

Ow it is nice but i dont have 0.011btc ahaha no thanks but and u have more profit why u have to sell it ? 

He has to sell it, because he knows, he can't run it for long. There is no strategy which can garantee you win until eternity. He was lucky and could be lucky for weeks, but it can be you buy his "method", and you bust within an hour. Random is random, luck is luck. ;)

Just now, Zoltan said:

He has to sell it, because he knows, he can't run it for long. There is no strategy which can garantee you win until eternity. He was lucky and could be lucky for weeks, but it can be you buy his "method", and you bust within an hour. Random is random, luck is luck. ;)

ohh i got it Zoltyy :D but he is wise lol 

5 minutes ago, katrok88 said:

why you sell your script if always make profit to you,,, and make you rich,,, lol !!! if i have good script and always profit,,, i never to sell my script...just for myself.. :D

True. And you wouldn't have to sell anything online cuz youre to busy gambling and making money :D

On 27-10-2017 at 11:58, Zoltan said:

There's no point in selling a script because of the reasons stated above. Buying it won't give you the same results even if you'd have the same seeds. 9_9 

2 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

There's no point in selling a script because of the reasons stated above. Buying it won't give you the same results even if you'd have the same seeds. 9_9 

True. I even have a feeling that the results were set programmatically xD but im very much curious how it was coded 3: )

5 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

True. I even have a feeling that the results were set programmatically xD but im very much curious how it was coded 3: )

Yeah, that could be fun to understand his coding. But you're not going to pay that much right? There's enough other free stuff.

5 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Yeah, that could be fun to understand his coding. But you're not going to pay that much right? There's enough other free stuff.

No. i will just ask him. xD besides I can feel a kind and generous heart residing in @Nguyen Khiem chest. A heart that doesn't mind sharing codes. A heart that is willing to share his knowledge. xD

On 10/27/2017 at 17:46, Nguyen Khiem said:

price 0.011

use with btc and doge , support all site with btc and support for 999dice with doge ( some site basebet low)IMG_0306.thumb.PNG.aecc0d50b6bd3fe561415f4f4ea3778a.PNGtest2.thumb.jpg.95d80e0edeb00eb5f2d590880aa78f6b.jpgUntitled.thumb.png.db233dc2a1adf3c65aa331f9dddae36e.pngtestscript.jpg.abde5f117f7899ba87fe289c37f212bf.jpg

ib me for more info

fb : m.me/khimnguyn11

telegram : @khimnguyn

no offense meant ok...but the logic is if its profitable for you as you say so,why would sell it?just like a stable job if ure earning good for it why would u like others to take your seat?

just a bit confusing right?

1 hour ago, connesa said:

no offense meant ok...but the logic is if its profitable for you as you say so,why would sell it?just like a stable job if ure earning good for it why would u like others to take your seat?

just a bit confusing right?

i just want sell , make more profit

Personally I think you should just share it with the community, given that its not an actual script that you're selling but rather a programmed strategy for dicebot. Even Seuntjie's dicebot is free, so why would you sell a strategy for money? I guess if people are willing to pay, then do it up but I think such things should be shared with the community as there's no such thing as a guaranteed win strategy.

Just my opinion on the matter.

57 minutes ago, sourc3code said:

Personally I think you should just share it with the community, given that its not an actual script that you're selling but rather a programmed strategy for dicebot. Even Seuntjie's dicebot is free, so why would you sell a strategy for money? I guess if people are willing to pay, then do it up but I think such things should be shared with the community as there's no such thing as a guaranteed win strategy.

Just my opinion on the matter.

*whisper: If it didn't sell, it'll be free. Just wait for it* hihi ;D

On 10/28/2017 at 06:44, Mistletoe said:

It will work. It will play dice; but it will not guarantee a profit. Just like zoltan said, random is random, luck is luck. :)

and bust is bust, i believe in helping others to win,everything is not money