alena30

Bitcoin Prediction 2030: Kim Dotcom Says $100,000 Bitcoin Price Is Possible

People crazy for bitcoin investment ahead, it just been a long struggle for us till 2016 and mid-2017 but now hopes turn to reality and everybody wants to be rich enough, lets now talk about 10-20 years ahead, well do you think bitcoin will be adopted and can turn to the value or even more what Kim is saying. 

Edited by alena30

Kim was supposed to launch some coin that was going to change things and he hyped it for a whole year, eventually I stopped tracking his shilling of the new project.

Would take most things he says now as a grain of salt because he likes to angle folks for personal gains. To bad, I do follow him on twitter but was expecting something more from him.

On 27/10/2017 at 22:19, Noahbreezy said:

Of course it's possible! But I think it will crash once before it rises again. As soon as bitcoin hits 21 million coins, it will explode and become million $. At least that's what I hope. xD 

Even I expect it to crash but not 21 to a million, whao.. that's too much. It sounds like a nightmare for the people who have it. 

17 hours ago, Blindme said:

Kim was supposed to launch some coin that was going to change things and he hyped it for a whole year, eventually I stopped tracking his shilling of the new project.

Would take most things he says now as a grain of salt because he likes to angle folks for personal gains. To bad, I do follow him on twitter but was expecting something more from him.

It seems you had a bad experience pal. Let's hope one-day Kim appears with his coin hahaha. 

22 hours ago, UltraChief said:

I think it is possible judging from the current price trend. Last year it was around 600-700 USD and now its 6k USD. So theoretically it should be 600K next year:ph34r:

hahaha, I'll send some to you for sure if it turns up true.  

18 hours ago, michelozzo said:

.....and if they are simple rumors to buy more bitcoin ??

I found it here you can cross check it if you want it to. https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/bitcoin/bitcoin-prediction-2030-kim-dotcom/

20 hours ago, PARANORMAL said:

It is very difficult to predict, especially for 10-15 years. Nobody knows what can happen during this time. Maybe we'll all be on Mars at this time.

Hahahahaha sure, but no one either can predict that too. 

1 hour ago, Dboyeric said:

Я не могу дождаться 1 сатоши, равного 1 доллару, поверьте мне, мы скоро доберемся до этого состояния

wait for up to this point as it is so well worth it. then tip 10K would not be bad to the amount that would be great.