Dan

📢 Pay Per Post is Back!

Всем привет, хорошего дня)

Большое спасибо за этот метод, мне нравится то что когда нечем занятся дома я могу зарабатывать хоть и не много но все равно приятно)

6 minutes ago, fadassa777 said:

Как вы относитесь к покеру, и считаете ли вы что покер является видом спорта?

К покеру я отношусь хорошо, я считаю что покер не является видом спорта. Но поскольку я не азартный игрок тог могу икрать в свое удовольствие!

Just now, jbenjaminy said:

How exactly does this work? I have 48 posts, a few of which being new topics I created, but haven’t received anything for any of these. Will this be credited directly to me once I’m no longer a “noob”?

whoo hoo NOOB  xxx lol

2 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

you can check your forum credits niw, i think you have some credit now. PD always deliver

Dude, you were right! That's awesome!! Can you tell me what the rules are for the forum balance @Dboyeric? Like I see there is the option to transfer to Primedice -- is there a limit on how many xfers you can do over some period and what is the minimum? Any tips for managing this stuff? Thanks in advance for your help!!

1 hour ago, jbenjaminy said:

Dude, you were right! That's awesome!! Can you tell me what the rules are for the forum balance @Dboyeric? Like I see there is the option to transfer to Primedice -- is there a limit on how many xfers you can do over some period and what is the minimum? Any tips for managing this stuff? Thanks in advance for your help!!

no rule, just follow the instruction, you must grt to 100,000 forum credits for you to transfer to PD, the second option is transfer to member, example is if you gave 20,000 you send ut to me on the forum,i will then tip you equivalent of 20,000 on PD @jbenjaminy

2 hours ago, jbenjaminy said:

You start earning sats around 30ish post and the amount you get is based on the length of your post and your rank. The maximum you can earn per post is 1k. The minimum sats for you to be able to transfer your sats from forum to PD account is 100k sats using the Transfer button.  Just make sure that your pd account is linked to your forum account. You can tip other users here too by using "Send to Member"

Here's another thread that might help

6 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

You start earning sats around 30ish post and the amount you get is based on the length of your post and your rank. The maximum you can earn per post is 1k. The minimum sats for you to be able to transfer your sats from forum to PD account is 100k sats using the Transfer button.  Just make sure that your pd account is linked to your forum account. You can tip other users here too by using "Send to Member"

Here's another thread that might help

Amazing, tank you so much for the info Mistletoe! Really appreciate your help! :D