Dan

📢 Pay Per Post is Back!

a lot of freebies and interest in the community would not to the development of the forum and then the a good offer I really like and is interesting to read how much someone has merged and raised (funny stories) for the rest this is it!

Hello, your support has invited me here. So I immediately created an account on this forum. It is a great pleasure to see a serious job and to be received as well. Your idea is excellent and it is true that spam is not very pleasant and is very harmful to the notoriety.

I wish you all the success you deserve.

Meanwhile I will continue to play PrimeDice and try to win the PACTOLE ;)

cordially
Mickavip44

5 hours ago, Mickavip44 said:

Hello, your support has invited me here. So I immediately created an account on this forum. It is a great pleasure to see a serious job and to be received as well. Your idea is excellent and it is true that spam is not very pleasant and is very harmful to the notoriety.

I wish you all the success you deserve.

Meanwhile I will continue to play PrimeDice and try to win the PACTOLE ;)

cordially
Mickavip44

Welcome to the community, its great see such enthusiasm.

I just returned to primedice, What happened with the satoshis we had before? I had over 200,000, but now 297.Could someone pls explain. Sorry if im taking us all back, I have been away for so long, just need to catch up.

3 hours ago, Rene said:

I just returned to primedice, What happened with the satoshis we had before? I had over 200,000, but now 297.Could someone pls explain. Sorry if im taking us all back, I have been away for so long, just need to catch up.

hrm not sure did u check bet history upon return or perhaps old bank account?

10 hours ago, Rene said:

I would suggest you report this issue to support for further investigation bud

17 hours ago, Rene said:

when did you have you 200,000?

14 hours ago, UltraChief said:

@Dan

Thank you for the pay-per-post system but it has come to my notice that some people are abusing the system by creating shitpost topics and by shitposting topics I mean the ones that get spammed like anything like on bitcointalk's "Bitcoin Discussion" section.

Anyway to stem this issue?

I am open to suggestions. At the current time the only way to ensure shit post's are prevented is by reporting them to moderators with t he report button. Currently people who receive warnings for poor post quality, have a reduced amount of satoshi they can earn per post.

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

I am open to suggestions. At the current time the only way to ensure shit post's are prevented is by reporting them to moderators with t he report button. Currently people who receive warnings for poor post quality, have a reduced amount of satoshi they can earn per post.

As suggested in my topic about the recent spamming.. maybe it’s already implemented.

but put a count to words. Example:

xou need at least 30 Words to get any satoshi.

if you write a topic or comment with at least 100 words, you get more

3 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

As suggested in my topic about the recent spamming.. maybe it’s already implemented.

but put a count to words. Example:

xou need at least 30 Words to get any satoshi.

if you write a topic or comment with at least 100 words, you get more

Those conditions already exist. (As mentioned in topic)

Whoops.. sorry. Read it a while ago and forgot about it :D

One solution I see are more forum Moderators (I‘d volunteer) - might be the easiest way

another possibility would be an AI that analyzes comments and topics.. but that would take a lot of effort to code one and probably a lot of time until it would work good enough.

Edited by CaptainLorca

2 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Whoops.. sorry. Read it a while ago and forgot about it :D

One solution I see are more forum Moderators (I‘d volunteer) - might be the easiest way

another possibility would be an AI that analyzes comments and topics.. but that would take a lot of effort to code one and probably a lot of time until it would work good enough.

There is a very basic AI component that looks for certain things during the first 15-30 posts made by a user. Will look at making it more complicated in the future. Thanks for the suggestions! I agree we need more forum mods.