Update to forum rewards ToS Read more... ×
Dan

📢 Pay Per Post is Back!

Indeed this is great news, i remember when the whole idea was announced a long time ago, 

I didnt have a chance to participate back then due to personal reasons. Glad that this system is back up! 

Looking forward to making some topics that have been on my mind for a while now =D

this is good news for everyone who supports the primedice forum, may we be a responsible member of the forum and be a productive and active as well as a responsible poster or topic author, congratulations to all!

On 10/31/2017 at 18:12, Bojana said:

I am not so sure about this, @Br1, first there would have to be a proof of you having them on the account, plus the period for caching out of this was really long - 10 days or so, there was plenty of  time to get them from your Forum account. I don't believe it can be traced back, but you are more than welcome to make new posts and contribute the Forum again, earning at the same time :) Of course, without the abuse ;)  

unfortunately I don't have any proof about how much is my balance that time but anyway, it is not a big problem. :) thanks btw

1 hour ago, avotka1337 said:

почему я не получаю зарплату за сообщение?

you have to write a lot without spamming then only get the message 1K Satoshi and the two average 500 Satoshi but if short then not get anything

Great things happen now. After it's gone it's now back. Welcome back PpP. Thanks @Dan. It's been a while. I was not able to be active here after my account in Primedice was banned. I hope it will be back, since my friend/officemates using the same I.P I have no longer play Primedice. 

20 hours ago, Han2x said:

Great things happen now. After it's gone it's now back. Welcome back PpP. Thanks @Dan. It's been a while. I was not able to be active here after my account in Primedice was banned. I hope it will be back, since my friend/officemates using the same I.P I have no longer play Primedice. 

I thought you just want to leave pd and move to stake , now I know the reason xD aha.