Dan

📢 Pay Per Post is Back!

On 10/27/2017 at 11:51, Dan said:

Hi All,

It is with great pleasure that we announce the return of Pay Per Post to the Primedice Community. Previously we had issue's with the quality of content and the abuse of the system, but those times are now gone! We have revamped the system to take into account the following factors:

• Existing Post Count & Rank - The more content you post, the greater your payout.
  • Length of Topic/Post - Short and meaningless topics/posts will no longer receive credits.
  • Copywriter/Plagiarism Check - Your post is processed to ensure its not stolen.
  • Warn Level Factor - Your warning's influence the payout ratio per topic/posts.
  • Forum Filter - Only certain areas of the forum produce forum credits. These will change over time, and will be something you have to hunt on your own.

We have also added a couple of other nifty features under the hood to help properly reward those users who have shown existing participation and influence in the community. I hope with this update we can see the growth of the community grow bigger and better once more!

Nice, this policies are way better than before to ensure quality content of post and responsive players.
Cheers mate! 

On 27/10/2017 at 23:01, Blindme said:

Click on the dropbox connected to the account, for you its Nytewind obviously. Then click My Economy Dashboard. Once you do that you can see the balance on the leftside and a dropbox next to the amount on the right of the total. Clicking that you will see "transfer" and its pretty easy from there.

@BabyMonkey23, Blind me already left the instructions above :)  ^^

@Dboyeric, you had the instructions here, deleting your topic, it is doubled one, sorry :|

9 hours ago, BabyMonkey23 said:

@Dan, thank you very much i will active on forum now thanks for it :)

Q: It will be automatic credit to my account or not?

You need to go there to use them when possible :

https://forum.primedice.com/index.php?app=points&module=points&controller=dashboard

Edited by Kargai

2 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Thank you for the update.  Hopefully it will stay around for a while this time, and the spammers stay away!

Well, if you just read this topic you will see already a lot of nonsense posts. People already started posting rubbish again. Hope they just set a max-posts a day/hour .

just read on bitcointalk thread about this pay per post is back, so glad to hear it and when i log in to the forum there was google aut added. nice development , very happy for that

great work, but i have a question, what about the previous balance left on our accounts before you removed this pay per post feature the last time? is there a chance we can still recover it? AFAIK i still have around .002btc left

7 hours ago, Br1 said:

great work, but i have a question, what about the previous balance left on our accounts before you removed this pay per post feature the last time? is there a chance we can still recover it? AFAIK i still have around .002btc left

I am not so sure about this, @Br1, first there would have to be a proof of you having them on the account, plus the period for caching out of this was really long - 10 days or so, there was plenty of  time to get them from your Forum account. I don't believe it can be traced back, but you are more than welcome to make new posts and contribute the Forum again, earning at the same time :) Of course, without the abuse ;)